Lucky lady

I have the most amazing OH, have been looking for a bigger car for a few months now & had my eye on the 500L. I had a 500 which I loved but with a rapidly growing 4yr old it was proving to be a bit too small.

We went to Fiat the other day and managed to find a perfect 500L but the reason I'm so lucky, if hadn't been for my OH putting in £1000 I would still have my little 500. Haven't stopped smiling since and everytime I see my new car it makes me smile all over again. Feeling very lucky that I've got such a gorgeous, loving oh who is my best friend and soulmate. And I plan on finding lots of ways to keep saying thankyou and I'm sure some of which will involve LH and using my points for treats 😁

Bless him, very lucky lady x

I've been very lucky too in getting some new wheels. I bought a mobility scooter on Thursday and have gained some independence back ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

Purring-Pussy wrote:

I've been very lucky too in getting some new wheels. I bought a mobility scooter on Thursday and have gained some independence back ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

That's great news PP, enjoy your independence x

Purring-Pussy wrote:

Great news enjoy getting out n about pp:)

Awwwh that's lovely, you have a great partner HH! Sounds like he really really loves you, and I'm sure he'll enjoy the benefits haha.

Also that's great PP! Hope to see you zooming around someday so I can stop you and have a chat ;) The world is your oyster!