NEW CAR

So guys, I bought a new car last week and i'm dying to 'break it in'.......... Any suggestions or stories to help me decide? And i'll be sure to try a few and let you know.

I bloody wish I did. I'm really not into cars but I love the thought of car sex. I don't know why. But every bloke I've been with hasn't be entirely enthusiastic :(

I'll be living vicariously! lol

Well i'm sure i could do with some company in helping me break in this car............

Pretty sure the bloke wouldn't be impressed by that lol.

Might have to get into dogging...

anywhere that doesnt have police swarming? you can end up in lots of trouble if you dont follow the book lol

Apparently Police have now been told to, and I qote "Ignore public indecency unless other members of the public complain about it or it is in plain sight".

But no, that wasn't a "les go do it" Crayola

Sod you mate- I want outdoor sex and you'll have to deal with that someday soon (well when its not so cold lol)

yeah, that's fine by me. Lets wait 'till it warms up a bit 1st though...

Yay- sexytime, report some stories back to us, I want to plan something and make him stick to it! lol

*looks scared*

Make the best of both wolds, go for a spin down some rural roads & get your partner to diddle themselves whilst your driving. Blow job on the move is quite nice. They'll have a hard time catching you.

All depends on the motor you've got as of your options (Your're snookered if its a Smart car & no bonnet action on a 4x4).

what make is it.?myself wouldnt get into anything less than a jag

Here is my tip from personal experience, get a small van that you can just get a double mattress in the back, get a body firm to cut window holes and a window firm to fit windows, you can do it anywhere and sleep in it as well. You don't need curtains because the windows steam up on the inside.

Hang on, they wouldn't allow you to drive around with kids in the back like that these days - shows what an old hippy I am. Well that's the way we used to do it.

i m more of a five star lady

Don't knock it till you've tried it sexelle. Sex in a Ferrari or Aston Martin? I don't think so. You'd get a gearstick up the *?!

thats the whole point!

OK, Burt Reynolds and Sally Field managed to have sex in a Pontiac Trans Am in Smokey and the Bandit, and later totalled it jumping over a river. Now that is a car sex/car smash caper I would like to try to repeat, if someone can find a Trans Am.

I think the matress in a van sounds equally as fun as the five star hotel. All about what you're doing not where you are

I've found the car for you sexelle - the red Chevrolet Impala convertible with white upholstery used in Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, with Johnny Depp driving across the desert, waving his hands and saying "Bats! Bats!"

walrus wrote:

I've found the car for you sexelle - the red Chevrolet Impala convertible with white upholstery used in Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, with Johnny Depp driving across the desert, waving his hands and saying "Bats! Bats!"

That is the best film EVER made! I'd agree with th car too, BUT you'd need sun tan cream on your lily white buttocks to stop them burning! (obviously not in the UK!)