Cars

Hi all,

I am looking at upgrading my car at the moment (Seat Ibiza ST) and i am looking at the BMW 3 series 320i and Jaguar XE but can't decide on which one to get if any of these.

So I was wondering what cars you drive and what would your dream car be?

My dream car would have to be a Bentley Continental GT.

I don't have a specific car I lust after.
My dream car would score full marks in the ncap testing, be cheap to insure and tax, have easy to access rear seats, a reasonably large boot, a good reliability history and do many many miles to the gallon. It would also have air con and bluetooth.

Sum Sub wrote:

My dream car would score full marks in the ncap testing, be cheap to insure and tax, have easy to access rear seats, a reasonably large boot, a good reliability history and do many many miles to the gallon. It would also have air con and bluetooth.

Sounds good after wrestling to get a pushchair and supermarket shopping in the boot of a Nissan Note!

Mercedes SL65. Looks like an ordinary saloon but it's a beast.

Firstly let me point out that I am a woman and I know virtually nothing about cars !!

I have a Vauxhall vectra estate, practical for what I need to use it for but, yawn, boring . . .

I would love an Audi TT, probably also boring to some. . . but not to me !

To be honest I would absolutely love a really fast sports car but I couldn't get the car seats in it, and with our winding narrow country lanes and all the tourists in the summer I'd never get above 40 mph!
Love watching Top Gear and dreaming about a lotto win though!

Sorry to be boring too, but it would have to be an Aston martinn for me if the lottery came up.

Sum Sub wrote:

My dream car would be cheap to insure and tax, have easy to access rear seats, a reasonably large boot, a good reliability history and do many many miles to the gallon.

This
Plus it would have to have a height adjustable drivers seat, height adjustable steering wheel, power steering that requires little effort to turn the steering wheel, ability to control all electric windows from drivers side, electric mirrors.

I want a Mazda 6 Sportnav tourer ...

Aston Martin vanquish or the vantage, if you are buying either would be fi Even! I'd like it in chocolate brown with cream leather seats with chocolate contrast stitching.......,please

Sum Sub wrote:

+1

I would rather spend my money on the family or travel than an expensive car.

Currently drive a Ford Mondeo,,would love an Audi R8 Spyder in red,,with a big white bow tied around it on delivery!! ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I'd love a battered old land rover I could slings bikes and canoes onto and not care!

My dream car used to be a ford focus in blue (not very sexy or fancy I know, however a very controlling ex husband would never let me have one) 6 months after my divorce I managed to get one & loved it. It was great.

I now have a megane convertible, which is even better 😊

I drive a Seat Leon FR (new 2014 version). It's the diesel 150 bhp - actually pretty quick and smooth to drive. You can get a 180bhp and the Cupra version - 280 bhp!

I think my dream car would be a Nissan GT-R - it'll never happen though, not on my megre salary.

Wow there has been a lot of different cars everyone wants and not all of them as expensive/Top end as I would have thought.

I like the look of the Mazda 6 sport tourer and this wasn't a car I had looked at.

I am after a good family car as have a 2yr old daughter which is why I had been looking for estates due to the big boot and needing a pushchair.

Well done M-J glad you managed to get the Ford Focus my wife really likes the Ford Focus ST in either green or orange but unfortunately it's not big enough for what we need.

I have my small Mitsubishi Colt (a.k.a. "the Pony Express"; apparently one of the very last batch made, before it got replaced by the newer Mitsubishi Mirage) but would not say no to an ASX (well, BMW F15 would be cool but it is ridiculously expensive). While it is true that the Colt is a fine and reliable car to drive around a city, it has a ridiculously small boot and is not practical for travelling with luggage.

Believe it or not, I don't think I would ever actually lust after any sports cars; a solid, reliable one with comfy seats and plenty of space would always be the one I would go for.

An original Jaguar XJS - refurbished by a company called KWE to modern day standards so that everything runs properly without compromising any of the aesthetics of the original inside and out.

I'd also love to finish my studies and start driving a black cab in London!

What can I say Jayandrach, I have good taste lol. Hoping by the end of the year, my car is 11 years old now, & as much as I love her ...

I drive a ford C-max, and I have a BMW m3, but my fella gets to use it. I need to bigger car for the kids so he gets the convertible to use for work.

Cars I'd like... Urm my mazda mx-5 that I sold to fund the m3.
A porsche 911 turbo
A newer m3, lowered, blacked out windows, re-maped
A lotus elise
A Ferrari (any will do thanks)
A lamborghini
A maclaren p1

But really I'd like a harley, or a yamaha r1.

Yeah I'm a little bit of a petrol head for a girl.

Geebee