Magic Wand Help

Good morning love honeys!

I'm looking for some advice. I've searched the forum but cannot find the specific answer.

My lovely Fiancée turns 30 soon and I want to buy her a magic wand as part of her birthday present. It seems Im down to 2/3 wands and either battery powered Lelo Large wand or mains powered LH Deluxe or Doxy.

Has anyone compared the 2 types? Which is best to go for and finally can anyone recommend any attachments?

I hope this hadn't already been covered and you lovely people can point me in the right direction!

Thanks MB

I personally would go for either a rechargeable or mains powered wand. Battery operated wands do tend to get through batteries very quickly and I am also a power queen, so I love the more powerful rumbly vibrations – lol. I have the Doxy and the LH Deluxe and they are both great wands and are both very powerful. The main differences I have found with the Doxy is that it is slightly more powerful than the LH Deluxe, and the head feel a lot softer as it is made from a squishy material whereas the LH Deluxe is hard plastic. Also the Doxy is slightly larger and heavier than that LH Deluxe, but it also has a much longer power cable. The LH Deluxe has a scroll wheel to control the power whereas the Doxy has + and – buttons. I would highly recommend either of these as they are both great wands.

I also have this FSOG rechargeable wand, which is small in size but is also very powerful (although not as powerful as the mains operated ones) but it does feel amazing. I have written a review on this one, and it is also waterproof so you can use it in the bath too :) xx

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29578

Thanks Scorpius! Have you had experience of the Lelo one?

After your post Im thinking the Doxy if I go mains powered but do like the look of the rechargeable Lelo wand but not sure how it measures up against the mains wand.

Xx

I've not used the LELO wand, but I have used both the Deluxe and the Doxy.

Both are incredibly powerful, both are very noisy but they are both very good at what they do. From reading other reviews, the LELO has got a good strong vibration, but it's still not as strong as the mains-powered wands. The Doxy is the one I prefer, as it has a soft padded head, which softens the impact of the vibrations - which make them feel really nice and deep and rumbly, but not overly intense - which I have found the Deluxe wand to be.

Just as an FYI - I believe the LARGE Lelo wand has the same size head as both the Doxy and the Deluxe - so any attachments that Lovehoney sell for the Deluxe wand will fit both the Doxy and the LELO - this is great for expanding play potential with the wands.

Mbfireman wrote:

Thanks Scorpius! Have you had experience of the Lelo one?

After your post Im thinking the Doxy if I go mains powered but do like the look of the rechargeable Lelo wand but not sure how it measures up against the mains wand.

Xx

No, I haven't tried a Lelo wand, but I have heard positive feedback on those too xx

Hi, we have the LH magic wand with two extra attachments - the g-spot massager and the masturbator. You can read our reviews if you're interested.

Have to say that this wand with attachments has brought our sexlife to new hights, we are so happy with it. My wife had never had a g-spot orgasm before using the wand with the g-spot attachment, to see her get it is just wonderful. And for me the masturbator does the job in just minutes if I want it to (can also let it take some time, depending of the speed used).

I have the mains powered LH wand and the FSOG rechargeable.

Mains powered has great power compared to the FSOG - but the biggest draw back is the fact it is mains powered.

THE FSOG packs a good punch and had the freedom of being wireless and waterproof - and usually is the 'go to' for the freedom it provides.

Would love to compare the FSOG with a Lelo

I wont use rechargable ones. Wands is the only way I fly and I have experienced/used quite a few. The rechargables eat through the batteries BUT are good if your going away on a naughty weekend etc. Hmm well maybe not as they are all pretty loud

I own an hitachi and it takes pride of place as my no 1 toy, However I would like a doxy, because it has more settings and is also more powerful ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif) The hitachi has only two settings, high or low, but both are intense and I am not complaining!

The lelo power wand (large) I will also make an exception towards its very swish and classy,

If your goign to go for the doxy, be warned its very powerful and may get your other half to squirt of numb her clit even, so be gentle to begin with.

Are the mains powered ones loud? Having a teenager in the next room might not be so go if its quite loud?

Mains powered are very loud, there's no hiding the noise levels I'm afraid

Maybe better to go for one of the other ones then,How strong are the other ones? Can they be felt through clothes?

Sorry for hijacking this thread...

Thanks for some great reply's and info peeps.

The doxy as a mains powerd seems to be popular!

Sensual fire, if I made my lovely other half squirt that would be amazing, though numbing her clit not so! Lol.

Can you over do it on the power front then?

Don't worry about joining the thread teacake, I guess I'm also asking how powerful the Lelo is compared to the mains version too!

Yeh you can over do it, just be mindful and receptive to her likes and dislikes, what she wants, receptive to.

When I first used the hitachi it did numb my clit for a few minutes, ws a case of `gentle` does it, and even now I can only tolerate it on its high setting for so long.

Mains opperates wands are very loud, specially when up on full tilt lol

Both Lelo and Deluxe are fantastic!

Lelo feels nicer against the skin, but discharges rather quickly - I'm not talking about the two hours you get from each charge. Even if you didn't use it, you'll notice a significant loss in power in just a few days, which might be annoying. There's also that buzz to rumble shift that happens when you up the speed and put some pressure on the toy.

Deluxe has the issue of overheating if in use for more than 15-20 minutes (personally, I didn't notice that). And cleaning is a bit more fiddly because of the ridges/creases on the head. It's also rather loud on higher speeds.

They both have very similar power, and I still can't tell which one is more powerful. I also can't decide which one I like better alltogether. I enjoy them both equally :)

Lelo is better because:

- it is made of supersoft silicone

- it's rechargeable

- it's waterproof

- it's super-quiet

- it's got many functions and a novel "sense touch" thingy

- it's got a locking option

- it's designed beautifully (and in my opinion, makes it a nicer present because of that) - especially the "ivory" edition

- cleaning is easier

Deluxe is better because:

- it's got constant power, and a lot of it

- easy scrolling through speeds

- attachments work better on it because they're specifically designed for it

- massaging is easier for the one giving the massage because of the straight handle

- "forced" climax is easier to achieve with it

Hope this helps :) I haven't tried the Doxy yet so I can't compare.