wand recommendations

I have the bodywand and I'm thinking of upgrading to something different and slightly less ugly. It would need to fit the attachments I have though. Which wands do you all use and love?

Well I love my Lelo smart wand (large version). I don't know what attachments fit it though lol

Yeah I was considering that. Much prettier then the bodywand lol and I really love lelo. I'm sure I used to hear bad things about it though but the reviews look good. Have you tried any other wands or just that one? Xx

Oh just seen it's not mains powered. Maybe I will go with the doxy. I thought all wands were main powered but only seems to be a few of them x

It's the only one I've tried but it is fairly powerful considering it's not mains powered but the Doxy is maybe the best choice if that's what you want :)

Hmm now I can't decide again lol want to make sure I pick the right one. Wouldn't want to end up with 3 of them! X

I have several wands, rechargeable and mains powered, including doxy, deluxe, FSOG, desire and travel. The doxy gets more use than anything; most powerful, prettiest, best controls.

I recently got the Lovehoney wand (white version) and it's pretty good but I'd love to get a doxy at some point, I've heard great things about the power!

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

I have the bodywand and I'm thinking of upgrading to something different and slightly less ugly. It would need to fit the attachments I have though. Which wands do you all use and love?

What was the original body wand you had? I have the Lovehoney magic wand, I must admit it does just the right tricks;) the rabbit attachment is amazing for it as well! Also i have a suction cup dildo and I have the attachment for that well you should look into it! Don't think any girl would be complaining.

also if anyone is looking at spicing things up with their magic wand with there relationship, give your OH a massage with this as a massage relaxer wow, my OH loves it xoxo

Thanks everyone :) I think I will probably go for the doxy. Will have to look up the rabbit attachment that sounds really good! Xx

Good luck, I'm sure you'll find the right toy in the end xoxo

As long as it has decent power and speed settings then you won't go far wrong!

I married my wand, she never lets me down , I have the big blue, that I bought at (competitor)

Are the vibrations all the same or are some more rumbley and some more buzzy depending on which wand you buy?

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

Are the vibrations all the same or are some more rumbley and some more buzzy depending on which wand you buy?

I think they're all different. My Lelo wand is very rumbly but on the highest setting it's more buzzy but to be honest I expected that

Kittycat102 wrote:

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

I think they're all different. My Lelo wand is very rumbly but on the highest setting it's more buzzy but to be honest I expected that

I prefer toys to be rumbly. My bodywand is buzzy no matter what setting it is on. I don't really like it on its own to be honest. Only with attachments x

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

Kittycat102 wrote:

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

I prefer toys to be rumbly. My bodywand is buzzy no matter what setting it is on. I don't really like it on its own to be honest. Only with attachments x

Well the Lelo wand is really rumbly on every single setting apart from the highest one but it still isn't that buzzy even then

Well I am officially no closer to a decision lol now im leaning towards the Lelo again.. xx

Why don't you search the ones you're interested in, into Google and read some blogs by the professional sex toy reviewers? It might help you a lot :)

Hey

Just a little reminder please do not link or mention competitors on the forum 

I have now amended this .. I am sure you was just testing me in my new role ![wink|20x20](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif "wink") ![yes|20x20](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif "yes")

As for the wands .. The LELO (large) wand has the same circumference (7.5) as the Lovehoney wand, there for the attachments should be a fit for you. I hope you don't mind I had a look to see what you may have attachment wise ! 

A fetish photgrapher I know purchased the LELO as a replacement to his hitachi and he loves it for the work he does! 

Good luck in your hunt for a new wand and Happy shopping ! 

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Hey

Just a little reminder please do not link or mention competitors on the forum

I have now amended this .. I am sure you was just testing me in my new role ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif) ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

As for the wands .. The LELO (large) wand has the same circumference (7.5) as the Lovehoney wand, there for the attachments should be a fit for you. I hope you don't mind I had a look to see what you may have attachment wise !

A fetish photgrapher I know purchased the LELO as a replacement to his hitachi and he loves it for the work he does!

Good luck in your hunt for a new wand and Happy shopping !

Thank you leanne :) im glad you said that as I was looking at the medium lelo wand.. oopsie! I only have the flutter attachment right now but intend to get a few more as that one was brilliant. I think the Lelo is the right one for me. I'm excited now! Will have to wait until February to order it though :*(