Make a story

Reading the popping her anal cherry thread, I had a thought which might be fun to go with.

I am going to start a story, and using one line each people from here carry it on, nice and simple really.

Don't stick in a massive list of one liners though, keep it to one person per page if you can, if the story slows down a little then jump in if you want.

Please also, refrain from making comments about the idea in this thread, start a new one, the idea is to try and make a thread which perhaps never ends but is easily read and flicked through..

Ok

As they drunkingly rounded the corner jack looked up tina's eyes, and he saw fire and passion spreading wildly.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/erotic-book-club/your-sex-stories/803-add-a-chapter-ongoing-story-creation-by-you/

If you need any inspiration-

Tina, in lighting up, had caused her hair lacquer to flame up, she was smouldering for him.....

The sensual aroma of burning lacquer drove him wild with desire, the desire to...

paint the ceiling with some Dulux Once paint that he had bought last week on offer from B&Q.

That ruined that then. Sorry!

No your bloody not Naughtyboy, but then Naughty is as Naughty does uh !!!

TB

sin ner wrote:

As they drunkingly rounded the corner jack looked up tina's eyes, and he saw fire and passion spreading wildly.

She lent against him, turning her face to his and drew a long line with her finger from his lips down his neck, across his chest and down.

She purred, "are you gonna eat that kebab or just spill it on your shoes? I hope you've left room for desert!"

....."hmmm, this is better than a kebab", he thought. He felt her grab his hair, and as he stood she pushed him against the wall and, her tongue pressing against his, ..........................

Kneecap. They hadn't paid the electric bill due to the credit crunch and now the electric was cut off so the room was a bit too dark and they couldn't see each other. She made a mental note to buy a torch in the morning.

Luckily Jack had invested in a pack of glow in the dark rubber johnnies! Tina sensually rolled one down his thick weapon using only her lips. He winced as the chilli sauce from their kebab kiss smarted his pomel end. The room glowed eeriely as his tally whacker bobbed about like Zeberdee at Chernobyl......

....then all of a sudden, Tina pulled out a nuclear rod and without warning slid it deep up Jacks ass. At first he was angry...but then got distracted by the sight of the head of his cock glowing bright orange....

As it popped out of his mouth, his first foray into anal had proved a nuclear experience that was clear, and overcame him being unclear re the clear nuclear event......better ue my nuts before the radiations causes them to drop off.....