Treat for the Mrs

Hi all!

First post and many more to come.

Anyway, I am looking to treat mh partner who is currently 8 months pregnant so this will be a while off yet. We have talked about going to a hotel to have mad sex ect.

I am looking to make it even extra special but make it a surprise.

Anyone have any ideas?

Could be toys ect

Either of you into bondage?

Never really tried it to be honest.

Tied her up once and licked her out and that's about it.

We love being tied up and spanked/whipped! Its brilliant! Maybe mention it to her? See her opinion? x

Hey, welcome to the forums :) x

At 8 months pregnant, maybe some massage oil to massage her feet or back.. :) x

Is this your first child?

If so, this may be someway further off than you expect! However, you will have plenty of time to plan, or maybe...

anyhow, congratulations on forthcoming sprogulet and wecome to the forums, resident bad guy here  

Resident teddy bear ... 😝

Welcome to forum CS :-)

Yes this is our first so we are planning months in advance so no rush.

Do you mean you're looking to do something now, or after the baby is born?

Congratulations by the way :)

Welcome <3 Congrats to u both!! We're pregs with our third and I have been using LOADS of my toys throughout so far lol pregnancy turns me sex obsessed! No doubt I will be putting the toys away as I get further along as I'm only 5 months gone lol. It depends what she's into? We are trying out lots of new things together and found it has done wonders to talk about what we like/want. Ps - Also from Scotland here :) x

We are planning a night away once the wee one has been born.

We have tried toys in the past and done some slight anal play also.

Central scotland 2015 wrote:

We have tried toys in the past and done some slight anal play also.

On which of you?

Ha, same here, 5 months gone with the 3rd and I just can't get enough! This did not happen with my other pregnancies, I hope it sticks around. We're having way too much fun! Congrats by the way :) x

Romance her socks off I say!

Some massage oil, rose petals, massager, tickler, blindfold, silky restraints, maybe a game of Monogamy!

I agree with Paige. When women are expecting their hormones can change as well. Just act as her servant and keep pampering her . Romance is the key plenty of the sensual stuff massages and kiss her from head to toe. By all means tie her up with silk resaraints and blindfolds if she likes that normally.Personally I would avoid any impact play type of stuff though. .A good tip is to watch Nine and a Half weeks . Some good ideas there about feeding your partner strawberries and using ice over their body.

Congratulations .

Finger in her and some toys in me.

Lovehoney - Paige wrote:

Romance her socks off I say!

Some massage oil, rose petals, massager, tickler, blindfold, silky restraints, maybe a game of Monogamy!

+1 Definitely pamper her :) x

I agree with paige. Take some her fav snacks and drink too if you away for the night. Woo her as when baby around you not get the time

I dont think people understand this is for after when the baby is born.

Why not have a browse through LH together ? Some of the '3 for' deals are amazing value and great fun - that way you'll get something/s that you know you'll both enjoy and can make the most of your weekend away :)

Congratulations on your exciting news and welcome to the forums :)