Making him orgasm 3 times.....

I was just wondering if anyone has any tips to making my OH orgasm maybe 3 or more times in one day.... we've done two but we've never tried 3 times to be honest.

I'm thinking something along the lines of sex in the morning, oral in the afternoon, then same again later on in the evening but anal play added to it.... maybe the build up to anal play would help him to orgasm?? (we've done anal play lots of times before and i know he loves it)

Any tips please??

I would really like to see how many times I can make him orgasm!

Thanks

Laura xx

It takes a lot of patience and depends on the individual but it can be done.

I think we did it around 3 times straight at most (for him, I can't keep count of how much I went for >.<), which took all night.. It was pretty exhausting lol but at least we can say we had done it. (doubt we'd try again and will stick to pacing ourselves)

Some people also need that break though because it feels physically impossible to to go again- with enough stimulation though it can work (again, this may not work for all). I'd suggest oral to try this though. You may want to try some orgasm boosters for the both of you. For guys though, orgasms take quite some effort compared to women (personally anyways).

Visual stimulation can work wonders. I'd suggest the use of flavoured lube for oral- it makes you look more enthusiastic whilst at the act which in turn can be a huge turn on. Also, try using something like a bullet or love egg for extra vibrating stimulation between you. Use of bondage may also be another stimuli.

Hope that helps.

sounds good Nymeria, I'm going to steal some of those ideas myself. Laura I think both our OHs are in for a treat!

xMx

yeah it does sound good! we have a few bullets and anal toys so I may experiment! and I totally agree about the visual stimulation, if I wear a certain type of knickers or wear a certain outfit, it will make him way more hornier and the suprise of it is worth it ;)

and ArchersKiss, indeed they are!!

xx

If I was allowed I could make love and cum more than 5 times some times we have sex in morning dinner time then night time but oh won't bj or anal it's all about the way you are we have been together 20 years just enjoy what you have before you lose it lol

Mr normal wrote:

If I was allowed I could make love and cum more than 5 times some times we have sex in morning dinner time then night time but oh won't bj or anal it's all about the way you are we have been together 20 years just enjoy what you have before you lose it lol

Wow 20 years and still loving your partner! Thats great! Congratulations!

Why not try 3 or 4 time in one evening. Take it slowly one orgasm at a time . Use sex toys and have lots of orgasms yourself. Nine times in 1 day was our record. 3 times a day is more reasonable. Remember the old maxim as we get older it takes all night what we used to do all night

Play with his mind between each time you pleasure him to completion. The mind is the best way to get him going again & again & again... It is possible to do 3x in an hr with the right physical & mental stimulation...

Dark_Wolf wrote:

Play with his mind between each time you pleasure him to completion. The mind is the best way to get him going again & again & again... It is possible to do 3x in an hr with the right physical & mental stimulation...

I agree with DW it is all about the right stimulation, mental and physical...

I did start writing a follow up, but noticed I got carried away ;p So i deleted it and kept on topic :P

^.^ H2H ^.^

sounds good everyone! thanks for the tips :D

Some people have all the luck

just testing

Enjoy it teasing is the way forward let him think hes getting it it will build his antispation of coming

lauras8 wrote:

I was just wondering if anyone has any tips to making my OH orgasm maybe 3 or more times in one day.... we've done two but we've never tried 3 times to be honest.

I'm thinking something along the lines of sex in the morning, oral in the afternoon, then same again later on in the evening but anal play added to it.... maybe the build up to anal play would help him to orgasm?? (we've done anal play lots of times before and i know he loves it)

Any tips please??

I would really like to see how many times I can make him orgasm!

Thanks

Laura xx

woow i think he would love u to do that

I'll give it a try tomorrow! Wish me luck! ;)

Good Luck enjoy it x

Good luck and have fun!

Some good ideas in this thread, will keep them for future reference! :)