Love tokens

I do these Once a year for our anniversary, This year my OH has decided hed like some for xmas. Ive looked at the ones onlove honey but they dont get as naughty as i like them to get.

My usuals are strip, bj's, anal, however/wherever you like. I was wondering if you lovely lot have any idea's?

FYI: he doesnt like roleplay (even the idea), scat is out of the question. We are already trying to introduce someone else into the bedroom.

You spend the day naked and he can take 10 pictures any time he likes.

How about a naughty massage, you being naked for a day/evening, Masturbate in front of him, give him a bath. I cant think of any really naughty ones, especially if he isnt into roleplay and you have the usuals covered.

crazy4U wrote:

You spend the day naked and he can take 10 pictures any time he likes.

im naked most of the time around the house anyway lol xx

Fluffbags wrote:

How about a naughty massage, you being naked for a day/evening, Masturbate in front of him, give him a bath. I cant think of any really naughty ones, especially if he isnt into roleplay and you have the usuals covered.

i like the massage and the masturbate infront of him, havent done those ones before! :-D xx

How many sex toys do the pair of you own?

2 rabbits, 1 vibrator,a double ender, 2 sets anal beads, 2 butt plugs, 3 pairs of "jiggle balls", a clit vibe, a vibrating inflatablelove seat. Think thats it lol xx

12 toys and an impressive selection.

Between 8am and 8pm on one day alllow your partner to use all 12 on you.

Starting at 8am let your partner choose one toy which you must use for 20 minutes.

And then the next one at 9am so by the end of the day all 12 have been put to good use.

what a good idea!!! at first i thought you meant all 12 in one session haha xx

When that day happens come back and tell me and everyone about it

a voucher for an orgasm day ;) see how many times he can make you cum or vice versa in a day..did that once with an ex (for her), managed 6

Lol it will have to be me trying to see hw many i can give him, this house has got enough damp as it is xx

Thank you avrielle, you always have such good advice for me :-) xx

I am currently designing some sexy coupons in photoshop for my wife for Christmas, here is the short list. How many i design i am unsure

My list so far !

"Apology Coupon" - Grants one free Apology from you

Sensual massage followed by a tongue lashing to completion

A romantic meal cooked by me NAKED and at your service

A night off in front of the TV 100% me and you time

STFU and get naked

A movie date to any movie of your choice

A quickie

An intimate fantasy

A naked massage

Breakfast in bed

Personal servant for one day

Bath Fit for a Queen (a long bath while you set the music, bring them wine and snack like grapes or cheese)

Do-Over! (redeem 1 previously used coupon)

The Answer is YES (whatever they want, they get)

Almost Famous (watch an adult film and act out the scenes)

Play photographer and model. (position me and take a snap)

Try something NEW – whether it be a public place, bondage,

One blank coupon (Her choice)

Hopefully there are some you can use,If i get a chance i will upload a picture of the designs :)

b-master wrote:

I am currently designing some sexy coupons in photoshop for my wife for Christmas, here is the short list. How many i design i am unsure

My list so far !...

B-master has some fantastic ideas! I didnt even come here for tips/ advise but leaving with a very good idea for oh present this year... Ta! :)

enjoy me, trust me they are a fantastic present!! Like i say i Normally do them for anniversary but he loves them so much i think hell be finding excuses for them to be an everyday thing xx

WOW they sound hot , and so much thought goes in to them too and so much fun to make .

*goes of to get my thinking cap on*