A question for the ladies

Do you prefer a night of lots of hard and fast sex sessions? Or do you prefer a long, slow and sensual session?

And depending on which one you prefer how long do you like sex (not including foreplay, just penetration) to last?

This topic came up last night with some friends down the pub and most of the girls I was with said they preferred a night filled with hard and fast sessions. Some of them said they got sore if it went on too long and some said they just simply got bored if it went on for too long lol which I was a little surprised about

Just interested to know your opinions too!

Well I'd say it depends on what mood I'm in. If its been a romantic filled day/night then I like slow and sensual but if its been a bit of a neurotic day then hard sessions always win, I would get sore if it lasted to long and there have been plenty of times when i've got bored, I cant say how long i like a session to last, again it varies

xxx

dirty dogg wrote:

Do you prefer a night of lots of hard and fast sex sessions? Or do you prefer a long, slow and sensual session?

And depending on which one you prefer how long do you like sex (not including foreplay, just penetration) to last?

Just interested to know your opinions too!

There's something about this kind of question which annoys me a lot, and that is, I am unable to have an opinion about sex without also having an opinion about the person or people I am having sex with.

With some people I like to get busy in ways they do best, and with others I like to get hot and heavy in the different ways which they do best.

I do not have sex in a vacuum. And I intensely dislike the idea of the people I'm with having opinions about the sex all by itself, excluding me as if I were incidental. They could not have had that sex without me, therefore I am critically important to how good that sex was for them. Disregarding me in that way is just rude.

I hear a lot of men discussing sex like this and I always have to leave the room. It's fine that they regard sex in this way, it's just that they're never, ever, ever going to get busy with me with an attitude like that.

So my opinion is, I really don't like the question.

(also, this is one of my pet peeves)

(I bet you guessed :p )

(ps: Nothing personal)

Sorta agree with Lubyanka and also feel the best answer is variety. Too much of a good thing becomes boring. Also it differs by mood and majorly by who you're with and where his skills lie.

I love a night filled with hard fast sessions. There is just something about the up against the wall, bending over in the shower and fucking right after dinner to have an amazing night of screaming orgasms. But on the other hand it is nice to have slow and sensual mixed in. Its a great turn on when your man is being romantic and sensual on every inch of your body

Think us women in agreement then-a mix is best.Defo get bored myself if it goes on too long-much prefer it quick-not necessarily hard.Also love to have quick sex then foreplay after-if you get what I mean??!!I gett bit bored if I've orgasmed a couple of times and still my hubby hasn't come!Romance is wonderful though and sometimes I just want to be close to my hubby so slow making love is wonderful.

It definitely depends what mood I'm in. Me and my other half only get to see each other at weekends so the 1st shag tends to be quite rough and ready - particularly if we have an empty house. Then perhaps we'll have a slower more lovey-dovey one. Then as soon as the house is empty again, we're back to hard, fast and noisy! Unless we're tired, in which case it's back to the more gentle variety.

So I don't prefer either, really. It just depends on mood and circumstance.