Male item ideas

My partner and I are very much experimental and always prepared to try new things. I have often thought I have been very lazy and narrow minded on LH in terms of looking for items/outfits that I (as the male) could use. Don’t get me wrong I get excited seeing her in a sexy outfit but I feel I could do more for her.

What items/outfits for males really get the girls going? I appreciate that everyone has their own tastes but more than happy to hear everyone else’s views.

2 Likes

Regarding outfits, we have purchased a few more fetish-style body harnesses/underwear for me to wear, but they don’t get that much use to be honest. Here’s a couple examples of similar LH carries (we purchased elsewhere, so not exactly the same:
image image
I do like slipping these on if i’m subbing, they do help me get into the mood, but my wife genuinely prefers me to be naked so she has full access to me and everything SHE wants. The leather look just doesn’t do much for her. In my wife’s case, she is much more into an outfit that feeds into a roleplay dynamic: she is fond of a police costume we snagged on a Halloween clearance, or she likes me to just put on a suit and tie and play with that sort of power dynamic.

My wife also enjoys watching me masturbate, either manually or with toys. She’s especially find of watching me use this stroker - she likes that’s clear, so she can see me inside while it’s moving.

She also enjoys watching while I use a prostate massager. When she’s domming over me, she makes me suck her dildo and that gets her going.

So that’s just a few things. The best answer is to ask your partner what she’d like, or if there’s something you’re interested in wearing or trying out, ask if she’d be willing to try with you. Sometimes we don’t know what we’re into until we have a chance to experience it, especially with a partner. And while you love her in a sexy outfit, there may be outfits or toys she wants to try for how it makes HER feel, too. That street goes both directions - there are certain pieces of lingerie/outfits that I love my wife in, but they don’t do much for her confidence or self-sexiness, while other things that really put her in the mood or confident I wouldn’t think of as being top of the list (for example, when she’s going to domme, I think - boots, corset, garters - but she goes for heels, pencil skirt, supportive bra, sweater, fitted blazer - it’s about what makes her feel in the mood there).

4 Likes

I really like when my husband wears a thong. He has these three:

We’ve had to send some back that he didn’t like, but LH handles returns well if you don’t cut off the tag before trying something on. Like you said, it depends on people’s tastes because some have said their partner didn’t like when they wore thongs :confused: I like some of the patterns/prints on some of the boxer shorts, but he doesn’t want me to get any because “boxers are not sexy,” but I am thinking about getting him these fishnet boxers anyway that I think are really hot :slight_smile: I like these crotchless ones, but he won’t wear lace, so still browsing around. Also these animal print thongs are on the wishlist :+1:

3 Likes

I got these Wetlook and mesh boxers to match with a wetlook body we got for my OH. She was pleasantly surprised with my matching wetlook :joy:

The sizing ranges are unnecessarily vague though in my opinion, seems strange they only have a couple “sizes” available. I am usually a 30/32 waist and the S/M look pretty baggy on me. They’re hand wash only too and one review says they lost their wetlook after machine washing them.

If they fit me a little bit snugger and were easier to wash I’d wear them a lot more often. I do think they’re fairly comfortable and look pretty good.

3 Likes

I wear a chastity cage permanently and my wife likes to see me with a slave collar or my nipple clamps chained to the cage. She also enjoys me wearing an anal hook chained to a collar.
In fact the more metal I’m wearing the better.

You couldn’t go too far wrong serving up some drinks in a sexy butler style. :cocktail::heart::fire:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sexy-lingerie/underwear-for-men/costumes-for-men/p/lhm-tuxedo-mens-thong/a33908g60843.html

1 Like

Love the idea of the crotchless boxers. Perhaps not the lace ones. I share your hubby’s view there. Will give them a go and see how we get on. Thank you :blush:

1 Like

Thank you for your extensive feedback. I like the idea of the fetish gear however I don’t think she would be. Its food for thought though.

I like the idea of the stroker too. Thanks for your ideas :blush:

I love the wet look on my OH @IrvineTheBigYin. Not sure about on me but as I said: “Always prepared to give something a go once”.

Thanks for the heads up on the washing of this too :blush:

Yeah I wasn’t sure about the full wetlook for myself either. Those ones are mostly fine mesh and the front panel isn’t as shiny as lots of the other boxers I seen, which made them more appealing to me.

caution
Naked apron (in the kitchen). Good for romantic evenings/suppers at home. Just don’t cook anything complex when you do.

It’s all about personal preference really & is completely unique to your style & body type! I am a young Punk Rocker & “Personally” speaking I think my man looks stunning in his “Birthday suit” best! BUT I do love the thought of him walking around with tight fitting Black jeans,Calf high (Just below the knee) boots…I looovvee the old Punk Style boots & also the German military style chunky boots & a studded black belt, haha! For some reason I love him wearing lots of chunky silver rings and a stud (Preferably a safety pin stud!!) So,I love that “Bad Boy” look which he has…But, the thought of him shirtless in his black jeans,boots,studded belt,rings & his stud turns me on something Rotten…Best advice to you though is to just find out what your partner finds sexy by communicating to her…Tell her that you love her so much that you want to pleasure her & want to know which outfits she finds sexy & your sexual world will open up together completely,…Communication is actually a turn on too because she will know you care, Also, speaking for myself (I’m sure your partner feels this way too) It’s very sexy to have your man in his best clothes and then taking over completely & passionately but lovingly taking control & act primitively on your desires, Kiss her deeply but slowly & I’m sure things will naturally take over!! Be sure to ask her if she likes what you are wearing, what she wants and keep eye contact so she feels special & important…Good luck! Oh yeah…some ladies love the cowboy look!! :cowboy_hat_face::+1:

1 Like

Hopefully someone from admin or product development will be reading this?

Honestly it’s tricky to find and undergarments for men that don’t fall into either the the black and shiny category or that something that isn’t aimed at at the the average sized heterosexual male without it being kind of generic or dare I say it novelty? A lot of us guys are straight and of average stature and want to look nice and appealing to the opposite sex so feel like there’s a gap in the market.
To both of us it seems like there is a distinct lack of options out there for nice, classy or generally appealing male underwear?
For years Mr has looked high and low including at bdsm events and other “adult” festivals and resorted to importing garments from abroad with mixed results. Generally a lot of men feel that there isn’t much beyond a pair of tight black or white “Calvin’s” :frowning:

We both had a discussion last night about trying to get on to becoming product testers and would love some how to make a connection with someone in the development team especially on the subject of male underwear so admin feel fee to hit us up :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If you want to make it easier for them to find you could add a post to the Pander to me… topic. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

The tester programme is open to everyone. :+1:You just need a few reviews under your belt to demonstrate your writing skills, and then start putting your name forward for items that turn up in the Testers topics. It’s a mix of stuff, but it usually covers most of the new Lovehoney items they choose to stock, as well as quite a few of the other brands too (including lingerie/role play). You can find all the info in The Great Big Review and Testing Guide

1 Like