Male on male..

Anything fun to try for 2 men? Willing to give anything a go once!

Bondage?? Think it would be helpful if u share what u already get up too????

Welcome btw x

Chastity devices, the frustration can be amazing and the sex when your let out of your cage finominal.

Hey, thanks for the replies, and so fast! We've tried a fair few things, bondage etc being one of them, it didn't really work for us, neither of us could get into it! But chastity may be a possibility!

How about going into the woods and having some fun in there, the buzz of maybe getting caught is such a thrill

Marriedscot wrote:

How about going into the woods and having some fun in there, the buzz of maybe getting caught is such a thrill

In the woods?

In December???

Makes you proud to be British!

(Acknowledgement to Winston Churchill for that mis-quote).

Hi and welcome to LH..lemme get back to on this. I know someone who may have some great ideas! :)

What about cruising? Cuckfisting?

Haha brilliant. We usually stay in the car I'm not that brave to let little me face the full force of British winter

Ha ha, I can understand that.

Marriedscot wrote:

Haha brilliant. We usually stay in the car I'm not that brave to let little me face the full force of British winter

You wuss it's warm outside like spring ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

So mysteron did you go in to the woods today? ha ha

Ozz wrote:

Just got in after a night with my dog gin friends ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

mysteron wrote:

Ozz wrote:

Just got in after a night with my dog gin friends ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

You rebel! x