Male Onlyfans

Hi

I am thinking about setting up a onlyfans page but have no experience in this and don’t know if anyone would be even interested in a late 30s bloke with a bit of a dad bod with a big knob and tattoos and not the ripped muscle blokes.

Just wanting some advice if people have pages how they find it and if its something people look at or would subscribe to

8 Likes

Check out these 2 recent threads here and here for advice on using OF and keeping yourself safe.
Yes, there are people that will search and subscribe to your type of body.
Its up to you to make your account more interesting than the next person with the same body type - this is why I’ve not pursued an account myself, I can’t be assed :tipping_hand_man:t2::rofl:

3 Likes

30s bloke with a bit of a dad bod with a big knob and tattoos

100% deffo a market for that. Confidence is sexier than a six pack any day.

4 Likes

I see no reason why not people are into all sorts which is good. I have found only fans search facility very poor and could not find anything. Found Fansly better.

2 Likes

Interesting,

I’ve too considered setting up an OF!!

Not sure I’m confident enough though!!

Plus not sure there is a market for guys on OF?

2 Likes

This is what I am wanting to know is thier a market for it

Who would be interested and what sort of content would people want to see

1 Like

What would you want to show? It doesn’t matter what people want to see if you’re not wanting to show it. So what do you want your account to be?
You would likely have male followers too.

2 Likes

Anything they wanted to see for a cost obviously haha

I am straight and married but if other males wanted to look that’s fine with me

1 Like

There’s literally a market for all body types to explore on onlyfans, it’s just being able to tap into it via smart social media posts and building up a fanbase to gain any sort of benefit from it.

3 Likes

This is something i have been toying with doing however im in the same boat im a 33year old with typical dad bod,manhoods about 6 1/2" theres not a great deal to showboat. I did a few videos at work and sent them to my wife as a bit of fun and although i do not embarrass at all watching them back i just looked awkward and a bit cringy in the videos rather than the sexy tradesman i was going for.

1 Like

I have set up an account and so far all I have found is women wanting to sell content to me and struggling to find anyone who wants to buy any of my content so far

1 Like

You’ve had it less than 2 days, give it time. How are you promoting it?

Just adding as many people as I can see a lot of people will promote your page but ain’t tried that as I want to remain anonymous at this stage I haven’t used any sort of social media

That might be why you’re struggling :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

lol what’s the best way to promote page

The 2 threads I linked further up tell you what people have done to promote themselves

I think for me it’s a case of showing what people want to see?

Yes absolutely and people will want to see different things so it all comes down to what you want to show.

For me I think its sexy when something is hidden. Mystery is sexy. So whether its a cap pulled down covering the eges, a hand over the mouth, body turned just enough to show a hint of bulge. A strip tease collage but with never showing what you’re really hiding :wink:

But is that going to sell subscriptions? Maybe if people like the instant gratification. Potentially bundles with a tease photo, rather than subscriptions would work for people like me.

Try out a few different things and see what gets the best reaction.

Thank you!!

My thing is it’s so hard to temp and tease as there are not many outfits etc for a guy!!

My imagination isn’t the best either!!

Yeah I have basically put it out thier I will
Take pics and put a pic over top like a :hotdog: or a :banana: or :beer: to cover it and post that and then message people wanting to buy content so far not much success as just seems to be all women wanting me to buy thier content

2 Likes