Mallorca Nudist beaches

Hi how are you?

My wife and I are going to Mallorca in April, we have a place booked for Cala Millor on the east coast. I cant find any info on nudist beaches there.
Does anyone know of any there? Ideally wold like to be able to walk there from the town.
We could rent a car I guess but I would cancel/ change hotel if I could find a cheap hotel within walking distance of a nude beach.

I read something about a nudist hotel on Mallorca bt when I looked for a website I couldn’t find it.

Many thanks

2 Likes

Hey, no idea about nudist beaches in that location but we went to a nudist beach in Spain during the summer.
Wow, what an experience, we loved it and visited it again. We will certainly be looking at booking near to nudist beaches or at nudist hotels in the future. Just so relaxing, like paradise and a million miles away from normal life!!
Good luck

1 Like

I think this is when Google become your friend, we have just arrived back (early his morning) from a week in Feurtenvetura where we spent 6 of the 7 days on the nude beach, before we booked the holiday we researched the best area for nudist beaches and choose Calma Costa near the south of the island as this seemed to be where most of the best beach are located, so my advise is research before booking

1 Like

Just google “nudist beaches in Mallorca”. It’s what we do for most places we visit. You will find numerous sites giving you details of locations and tips on how to get there, parking etc, plus any local laws you need to know about.

We went a few months ago and picked up a leaflet about the beaches. It listed all the popular ones and also had a little key at the bottom which indicated towards which were nudist beaches. It wasn’t something we were there for so couldn’t tell you which beaches but may be something to look out for.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.hotelsviva.com/en/magazine/discover-the-best-nudist-beaches-in-mallorca%3Fhs_amp%3Dtrue&ved=2ahUKEwiC2L-B5fb7AhUKUcAKHSh2CA0QFnoECBAQBQ&usg=AOvVaw2AGPvcKo63cZ64oXFPL_-p

We go to mainland Spain for nudist beaches, not sure about Mallorca, but these may help

Hmm there defo are nudist beaches there but I’d not have a clue on their locations as typical me is the sort who’s ended up stumbling onto them unknowingly as a kid when I’ve been on holiday with my parents :sweat_smile: