Marmite, Pickled Herring and other stuff

i dont know what the problem is with marmite i love it! spread across the berad on cheese on toast mmm

sweetlove666 wrote:

i dont know what the problem is with marmite i love it! spread across the berad on cheese on toast mmm

Any strong taste can feel intrusive, even if a person likes it. Personally, I prefer to taste the person and not their most recent meal. :)

Lubyanka wrote:

sweetlove666 wrote:

Any strong taste can feel intrusive, even if a person likes it. Personally, I prefer to taste the person and not their most recent meal. :)

i wouldnt eat it if on a date, dont get me wrong but i dont tend to notice really strong smelling foods as the ones i like tend to be (marmite, garlic, cinnamon, barbeque sauce and oranges)

some strong foods sometimes are nice, like oranges for example

I love marmite but hate pate(can't find the dash), if oh eats that i won't kiss him!

Marmite is the devil's skid stains in a pot.

I LOVE Marmite! Mmmm.

Things I really cant stand are tuna, beef crisps and peanut butter, the smell of peanut butter makes me heave.

I eat anything edible and also some non-edible stuff lol

Um body shop shower gel may smell lovely but NOT edible. Ick

My OH has a penchant for raw onion so I make sure I get my hugs and kisses before he tucks in!

Ooh and crunchy peanut butter for me and to marmite too!

I have 'proper' insane moments in my life!

i would refuse to do anything sexual if he has just eaten marmite! But luckily for me i hate marmite and so does my boyfriend

Student20 wrote:

try it you might like it! External Media

Ilovemyman wrote:

Student20 wrote:

try it you might like it! External Media

Unfortunately I have tried it =(

He had cheese and onion crisps the other day and I wouldn't let him anywhere near me until he brushed his teeth. Which is really unreasonable, given that he doesn't make a fuss about me smoking.

SS xx

I hate marmite - but love bovril on toast/bagels - WandA won't kiss me after but it fades quickly so it's not a huge issue.

Also love pickled onion crisps and garlic but generally we eat them at the same time so its not a huge issue.

I love cheese too - WandA won't kiss me after cheese but again, I brush my teeth and its fine.

We both eat lots of curry but again, we eat it together so its not an issue.

Other than that, I don't tend to eat many strong foods so we don't have a problem.

Ax

AdnaW wrote:

I hate marmite - but love bovril on toast/bagels - WandA won't kiss me after but it fades quickly so it's not a huge issue.

Also love pickled onion crisps and garlic but generally we eat them at the same time so its not a huge issue.

I love cheese too - WandA won't kiss me after cheese but again, I brush my teeth and its fine.

We both eat lots of curry but again, we eat it together so its not an issue.

Other than that, I don't tend to eat many strong foods so we don't have a problem.

Ha, I completely misunderstood this - at first I thought you meant you habitually drizzle garlic butter or similar over your pickled onion crisps!

On reflection, I imagine you meant you eat them separately, but usually at the same time as WandA. Am a numpty!

SS xx

SweetSubmission wrote:

Ha, I completely misunderstood this - at first I thought you meant you habitually drizzle garlic butter or similar over your pickled onion crisps!

On reflection, I imagine you meant you eat them separately, but usually at the same time as WandA. Am a numpty!

SS xx

Haha that's what I meant yes! Garlic and pickled onion crisps together might be....odd hehe!

That wasn't writted very clearly though so no numptyness on your part!

Ax

WritteN**

I swear that was a typo and not stupidity haha!

Late night...

Ax

Can I include foods that make REALLY annoying noises?

I hate crunching noises and sloppy noises... for some reason sounds really get to me...

Plenty of noisy foods I hate!

Noisy food is only annoying if someone is eating it with their mouth open.

Student20 wrote:

Noisy food is only annoying if someone is eating it with their mouth open.

Not to WandA!

I hate people eating with their mouth open so NEVER do it - WandA can't even sit by me eating cereal with my mouth closed!

I hate the sound of bananas too - its worse with open mouths but still bad closed

Ax

I Marmite! Bit expensive though for what it is!

I despise Salad Cream it's a disgrace. If Marmite is the Devils skidmarks in a jar Salad Cream has gotta be his Jizz in a bottle

In regards to kissing and such I more often than not have an extra strong mint in me gob! The OH always seems to be freshly tooth brushed wierdly

SG x