Massage oil and tips

I’d love to give hubby a massage but I’m afraid of doing it wrong! Any hints and tips? Any books or anything so I can do it correctly? Thanks in advance!

We regularly massage each other a good idea is to purchase a plastic sheet from lovehoney and ascthe previous msg said you can't do it wrong. We both get a lot of enjoyment out of it so good luck

Thank you both of you, do you have any recommendations for a particular brand of massage oils? Or any particular scents?

Hi Delightful87 Lovehoney has some good products we like to use an oil with an Leanne for lavender smell let us know glad it goes

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19019

We like these. Just using fingers to massage the warm oil into each other's back and shoulders feels great. Can't see why it couldn't be used more intimately!

Also, regular oils like almond oil or even olive oil feel great. You could add a drop of a favourite essential oil if you want more fragrance. Lavendar is relaxing, citrus/pepermint is invigorating.

With regular massage, focus on muscles rather than joints and just use your fingers and thumbs - ask how light / firm feels best. Imagine you are kneeding dough, and adjust accordingly.

We have the Lovehoney Glass Nubby Dildo and use that like a rolling pin up and down each other's backs, with some oil or warm wax. Feels fab.

Also rubbing each other up and down in the shower with whatever shower gel etc you prefer is lovely.

You really can't go far wrong! Skin on skin is always nice.