Masturbating with friend in room

I haven't, but I have been the other person in the room. We used to be fwb but had stopped that arrangement and were just mates. I'd been napping during a film and one of the times I woke up he was wanking right next to me. I wasn't really sure what I should do - pretend to be asleep still, wait and pass him a tissue when the moment came, join in (think he was probably hoping to restart the benefits side of our friendship), or sort myself out. In the end I pretended to be asleep still, but we both blatantly knew that I wasn't and I was quite turned on, but it would have been a bad idea to start up again.

I've had sex in a tent right next to someone that was passed out drunk though. It was only a little tent so we were pretty much touching her. We did confess the next day though!

I have been on the receiving end of fore play whilst talking on the phone though (quite funny)

Oh yes couple of times :) sometimes you just cant help it haha

Volbabe88 wrote:

I have been on the receiving end of fore play whilst talking on the phone though (quite funny)

I've done this to people and it is quite funny watching someone try and carry out a serious conversation when you're doing stuff to them. Usually a quick call!

I'v not masterbated in the same room as a friend, but i have had sex. A few times!

With my ex, we were round a friends house and we all just started having sex, (no swapping though)

And with my current boyfriend we had sex on the air bed while she was on the sofa. Either she knew, or shes pretty damn quiet when aslep. She's never mentioned it though :/

ya have masturbated many times that way.. just the way it is ..you cant hold on for long sometimes lol

Well outside of my teen years where you are experimenting with friends, I have had a wank with my mate right next to me on a good few ocassions. It isn't that much of an added turn of for the most part, it's usually just a functional need for a release

no harm just enjoy its only wanking your not killing anyone just enjoying

go for it

I have fingered my wife on a airplane. Also I have masturbated with the OH sleeping.

Love the thread and your story sexydaredevil! Very horny! Big turn on for me that!
You to ticklemetots! Love it!
I've had a weak beiges with my best mate when we were about 19 but didn't really see much of him after that!
I used to have secret wanks lying next to my ex when she slept as she never wanted sex!

HardinHerts that last line makes me so sad to read. Hopefully you're in a nice relationship now and not having that issue any more.

Hi sexuallycurious... Yes thank you! Never had a need to since! All gods 😀👍

Glad to hear that ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif).

oh grew up in jamaica wasnt much privacy and like the girl above friends all did stuff in same room, infact i swing now lol