Masturbating with friend in room

Hi, I recently went on a hen do & when back at the hotel while my friend was a sleep next to me couldn't help myself. Think it was the fantasy of her waking up & getting turned on my it but I was descreet. Who else has done the deed in the presence of a friend on the sly?

I have, I think it's incredibly hot.

Oh wow that sounds so hot, yes I have not for a long time though

oh I have masturbated with a friend in the room who blatently wanted to watch but pretended he was still sleeping LOL

Yes, it's sneaky and hot.

Also one of my first boyfriends would encourage me to give him a blow job with friends nearby in the dark watching films etc. incredible turn on though looking back I'm certain that the friend would have been aware and most likely masturbating himself whilst I had my back turned.

No chance

At the time I was oblivious to it, I was just keen to please my man without considering those around me.

Probably wouldn't do it these days

Wouldn't be my cup of tea...

Great question . Have done it and had full on sex in the same room as a friend . Also got blown in the back of a car and I know both my mates watched ....... Happy days the 80s for me . Xxxx

Let me clarify that is not my "norm" but a moment in time with the right person.

This used to be so commen for me, nothing would really stop me... I used to have sex with a room full of friends almost every month, and I'm pretty sure they all knew (at the time I didn't even think about it or care). First time that guy I was dating at the time actually fingered me was when we were with a group of friends ahaa. We actually hardly did anything together privately thinking about it... Kind of weird.

It wasn't only him I've been intimate with when around friends, I seem to just like people hearing me I think.

No, not for me. I like to keep my sexy times private...... And for people to keep thinking I'm innocent

Yep, but my friends and I are quite open ;) Favourite public place to masturbate?

A friend and me used to wank together quite often, whenever we were alone in fact. Very erotic but for some reason we never did it to each other. We used to go for walks, find a secluded spot in the nearby woods and have a wank.

I've wanked while sharing a bed with my friend. It did make me feel really nervous and excited.

Had sex with friends asleep in the same room but not masturbated. The thought of getting caught is kinda hot!

Hi black ..yes it is and just got to do it

I've had Sex on a sofa under a duvet (which I noticed on another thread someone else said they had and now I'm thinking my ex is on here!) whilst in a room of people

I'm an exhibitionist at heart and get a thrill out of the possibility of getting caught.

Never. I think I'd struggle to be totally quiet!

I nearly had sex with other people in the room once but chickened out! For me it's a little out of my comfort zone.