Masturbation standing up

So just been talking to my felmale mate who said she had a masterbation session standing up and said is was unreal! Any females on here relate or have experienced it?

1 Like

I often masturbate standing up in the shower and have done for a long time. It’s great!

9 Likes

I will mastubate in various positions, including standing up. There is satisfaction to be had in different positions when having sex with a partner, why not enjoy mixing it up for masturbation? Just like sex, we’ll all find our favourite position/s.

I would say to anyone, give it a try, move around upright and see what you like. You’ll only (hopefully) end up having good fun.

5 Likes

Doing it standing up leads to drips down the inner thighs and/or puddles on the floor.

3 Likes

I do it all the time in the shower. Usually with my fingers and sometimes with my suction cup dildo and my fingers. It can be a stronger orgasm but not always.

3 Likes

Isn’t the whole purpose of this shower head, stand up masturbation in the shower?

3 Likes

@DLJL I wish I could use our shower head. Unfortunately it’s a fixed into the wall one, so no use. I’ve tried it when in hotels with loose shower heads and it does make me cum a lot quicker. My husband has used it on me and I have to admit that I love him playing the warm jet onto my clit.

2 Likes

I didn’t know LH sold shower heads!! and by Womanizer :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like