Masturbation Talk Thread:

Here's a good technique for us guys:

1) Grab an ice pack from the freezer.

2) Masturbate until you nearly cum then STOP.....continue this until you cant hold back anymore.

3) Seconds before you cum (the point of no return) grab your ice pack and press it onto your balls, the sudden coldness should make you orgasm like never before!

Wow Slick - might suggest that to my husband!

mm sounds good tooo

I masturbate 1) primarily for health reasons, 2) it gets me off too sleep.

I much prefer anal stimulation, so in order to climax when I masturbate I usually play with my anus as well.

To true about getting to sleep often ive had problems getting to sleep so ive masturbated and then not to long im asleep Also if im stressed from work or just in general i will masturbate it sure does destress.

Also when there is a conversation and masturbation comes up its a great way to get over to some people that masturbation isn't dirty ewww as some people might say i say it can be used for stress or if you cant sleep.

quite agree wildjezz nothing like a slow one to drift of to sleep with

Dee_licious333 wrote:

LOL.....I have a good one for the ladies too Dee.....let me know if you want it put on!

slick50 wrote:

Dee_licious333 wrote:

LOL.....I have a good one for the ladies too Dee.....let me know if you want it put on!

I would like to hear it please!!!!!!!!

Figure8 wrote:

slick50 wrote:

Dee_licious333 wrote:

Ok, here goes!!!!!!!!

Technique 1 (Can be done solo by the woman or by your partner with his tongue)

1) Grab yourself some lube - its very important for this!
2) Locate your U-spot, this is the area around your urethra (pee hole) opening.
3) Lube up the "tip" of your finger and "slowly" rotate it around the "outside edge" of your urethra opening.
4) Do this until you cum. DO NOT rub your clit or do anything else during this technique!

Technique 2 (Needs to be done by your partner)

1) Lay on your back.
2) Get your partner to lube up his two "middle" fingers.
3) He must now insert his two "middle" fingers into your pussy with his other two fingers pointing down towards the bed.
4) He must now place his other hand on your pubic bone (just above your pussy) and press down lightly.
5) He must now move his two lubed "middle" fingers UP and DOWN rapidly pressing ON and OFF firmly on your G-Spot. He must NOT rub or press anything else during this technique.
6) The result should be a very intense orgasm!

Let me know how you get on!!!!!!!!!!!

slick50 wrote:

Figure8 wrote:

slick50 wrote:

Dee_licious333 wrote:

Ok, here goes!!!!!!!!

1) Grab yourself some lube - its very important for this!
3) Lube up the "tip" of your finger and "slowly" rotate it around the "outside edge" of your urethra opening.
4) Do this until you cum. DO NOT rub your clit or do anything else during this technique!

1) Lay on your back.
3) He must now insert his two "middle" fingers into your pussy with his other two fingers pointing down towards the bed.
4) He must now place his other hand on your pubic bone (just above your pussy) and press down lightly.
5) He must now move his two lubed "middle" fingers UP and DOWN rapidly pressing ON and OFF firmly on your G-Spot. He must NOT rub or press anything else during this technique.

Let me know how you get on!!!!!!!!!!!

EDITED VERSION (I worded the above slightly wrong - sorry!)

1) Grab yourself some lube - very important for this!
4) Do this until you cum. DO NOT rub your clit or anything else during this technique!

1) Lay on your back.
5) He must now move his two lubed "middle" fingers UP and DOWN rapidly pressing ON and OFF firmly "towards" (not on) your G-Spot. He must keep his two "middle" fingers straight and must NOT rub or press anything else during this technique.

Have to say that I was doing technique one to my gf once by accident (sitting down, not much room for manouvre), and she told me to stop it as it was having the opposite effect.

Nothing wrong with your ideas, but they're not gonna be for everyone.

Thanks Slick50......I will be back !!!

So who here gets extremely horny after drinking alcohol?

I do I have had some great sex when ive been drunk i can last for ever if i want,but its the times when ive been single where clubbing and getting horny can mean one good night of masturbation and normally it flys out of me when i cum its all hot as i dont need to many drinks to make me horny so by the end of the night my balls are gagging to be played with and release that white stuff lol

My girlfriend had noticed how horny i get after a few drinks she asked me a question saying how did i ever cope when we were just getting to know each other but werent going out with each other,Those times were hard trust me when we only kissed at the start as time went on sometimes she would put her hands down my trousers but at first it was just to play with my cock and balls but then after a bit she would carry on and let me cum in my underwear.

I told her well honey everytime i went home i would lye on my bed all naked and start playing with myself with my eyes closed thinking it was you doing the playing,I did admit to her that sometimes when i was walking home i would rub my cock by having my hand in my pocket.

I live with flatmates at the moment so I usally use my fingers to make myself cum which is nice, but I really love using my little clit vib. When I know my flatmates are out I am quite happy to use it on low and build myself up nice and slowly.

One of the fist times I used my vib just after moving in I heard my flatmate come in and OMG I came so hard I think it must of been becuase I almost got caught. So now when I hear one of my flatmates in the shower (Which is right next to my room) I grab my vibe and some lube and put it on high and I can cum within 30 secs and it is so powerful.

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Heh! Is this confession time?

I must say that I have had the door buzzer go off when I am just getting comfortable. Very annoying. Especially when its one of my mans family members and that completely kills the mood I was in.

This amused me lots as this happened to me yesterday. I had just got really into it so I decided to leave the door...then had to get 4 buses to go and collect my LH package that the postman was unable to deliver!

Elle_S wrote:

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Heh! Is this confession time?

I must say that I have had the door buzzer go off when I am just getting comfortable. Very annoying. Especially when its one of my mans family members and that completely kills the mood I was in.

This amused me lots as this happened to me yesterday. I had just got really into it so I decided to leave the door...then had to get 4 buses to go and collect my LH package that the postman was unable to deliver!

!!! Something similar happened to me once, when I was masturbating. I was at the very point of orgasm when the doorbell rang. I couldn't stop my climax and had to let it happen - bit of a waste, as I couldn't really savour it. Then I quickly threw on my dressing gown - I was still coming at this stage, more or less - and opened the door. I don't know whether the postie noticed my very flushed cheeks and the tell-tale smell...

I have a good sex life with my partner, but I still enjoy masturbating quite often. I masturbate for different reasons - often when my partner is away, or isn't in the mood for sex and I need release. Sometimes to get to sleep, other times because I'm bored, or maybe because I just want an orgasm.

Masturbation provides things sex doesn't; it lacks the emotional resonance of a shared experience, but in other ways it's more satisfying because I can just indulge myself and focus on my body, and my clitoris, and my own orgasm.

On the bath thing - when I'm lying there all cosy and sensual in the bath, it often seems like a nice idea to masturbate, but the water doesn't really agree with me - dries me out. Shower heads can be fun though.

Re hairy - my partner and I often have arguments about whose pubes have been left behind in the bath! We're both quite hairy down there...(sorry, TMI!)

There's so many threads on masturbation that I didn't want to start another!

Question for everyone...
Just wondered, when masturbating solo, roughly how often do you do it naturally, and how often do you reach for a toy?

Me, I guess 50/50, although recent purchases might mean I go for a toy more often than not.

Sex Squid wrote:

There's so many threads on masturbation that I didn't want to start another!

Question for everyone...
Just wondered, when masturbating solo, roughly how often do you do it naturally, and how often do you reach for a toy?

Me, I guess 50/50, although recent purchases might mean I go for a toy more often than not.

!00% of the time. i have never been able to successfully play/climax with just my fingers. I am short all over, (arms,legs, torso etc) and I cant really get very deep with my fingers to achieve climax. so for me sex toys are majorly important.

🐼

Sex Squid wrote:

Question for everyone...

I have never been one for penetrating myself with myself, so for internal stuff I always use a toy. I have tried to masturbate without a clitoral vibrator on multiple occasions but I can't get the pressure I need from a hand, so a bullet or a wand is introduced 100% of the time now.

Toys all the time. I have never been able to make myself cum with just my hands.