masturbation toys for men, recommendation?

Hi

I'm new here and have been looking at LH for some toys for myself and hubby and I wanted to surprise him with a masturbation toy... can anyone make any suggestions? Something not too expensive as I'm not sure how much use it'll get, but something that works.

Thanks

Tracy Cox range:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/s.cfm?term=cox+stroker

Two different strokers from this range. Inexpensive and well reviewed.

Fleshlights and Tenga flipholes always get the best reviews, but they are expensive, so probably not what you're looking for. I've tried a few cheap fake pussy sleeve things, and I've not really got on with them, but the fleshlight is a whole other level up from those, so you can see why they are more money.

For something cheap and good, I'd recommend a tenga egg. Although they suggest single use only, you can easily use more than once, you just need to have some extra lube to use.

As Wanda says, the Tracey Cox strokers are supposed to be good (not tried one myself), especially the newer "sensation" version.

Hope this helps!

oh, and welcome to the forum by the way!

Many thanks for the advice... I decided to try the Tracy Cox stroker... cant wait to get it. Might try the Tenga stuff if he likes the one I've got him!

Good luck with it! I have the new clear TC stroker and a blue one similar to the pink TC one. They get the job done!