Sex Toys for Men... from Women?

Hello lovely OAers. I'm here to pick your brains again, this time with your recommendations for male sex toys.

What toys would you choose if you had a new partner and wanted to introduce them to the joys of toys?

What toys would you get for your other halves - either to use on their own, or to use with them but for the purpose of their pleasure?

... and to make things fair for the men - what would you really like to receive from your partner?

I think i'd pick a stroker as they're not to offensive or a Tenga egg. I got these for my OH as toys as he's not into anal on himself and he can use the stroker or egg as well as I can, there really is nothing better than being able to make my OH cum =).

From a women that's a toughie I guess something she can use on me and get me to come. All I can think of is goo lube, flavoured for nice play. But toy wise, maybe a Fleshlight, the videos show them used like that

to begin with maybe a stroker or if he likes anal play a basic butt plug it all depends what he likes

The first things i bought for my OH were Tracey Cox's stroker and one of the TENGA onacups. Not at all scary to look at, and can be used alone or with my help. Went down a treat!

I've discussed this with a few members. The head honcho and TC stroker are good introductions I think.

What would be by far the best would be an open ended stroker to use together with oral, give a man a blowjob and he'll pretty much do anything you want.

Perhaps this:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16961#customer_reviews

Definately Tenga eggs, I think they're just brilliant - reasonably priced, novelty-esque (therefore relatively inoffensive) and they don't compromise at all on qualtiy and function. I *think* they're DDs favourite toys and I've recommended them to a newbie male friend who I believe was impressed.

xxKPxx

KittyPurry wrote:

Definately Tenga eggs, I think they're just brilliant - reasonably priced, novelty-esque (therefore relatively inoffensive) and they don't compromise at all on qualtiy and function. I *think* they're DDs favourite toys and I've recommended them to a newbie male friend who I believe was impressed.

xxKPxx

were they for him to use on his partner or for himself

lickmadick wrote:

KittyPurry wrote:

xxKPxx

were they for him to use on his partner or for himself

He's single so they were for him to use on himself but he is gay so maybe he'll use them with a partner in the future!

xxKPxx

just checking wasn't sure or not but i hope they made him smile they would me lmdxx

KittyPurry wrote:

xxKPxx

I found they took some getting used to. First time I used one it was rubbish, I wasn't quite sure how much it could take, 2nd time was much more fun as I got a bit of shaft action! It now has an obvious weak spot though so I may only get about 3 uses.

I got my OH a vibrating cock ring, a stroker (pretty rubbish) lots of lubes but he said the only toy he needs is me (he hasn't tried a tenga flip yet though)

Ilovemyman wrote:

I got my OH a vibrating cock ring, a stroker (pretty rubbish) lots of lubes but he said the only toy he needs is me External Media (he hasn't tried a tenga flip yet though)

ha ha good one you can't beat the real thingExternal Media

headsouth wrote:

It really seems a shame that the big majority of these suggestions are for masturation not sex. Why is that the assumption? If you want to introduce your hubby to toys, why would you give him something that he can't use with you?

Personally it does nothing for me but the vibrating cock ring 2.0 is a good start I'd say.

Well, she did say about thier pleasure... I find cockrings generally a bit rubbish and think it's the type of thing that could put someone off. Not a good idea for an introduction.

That's why I like the idea of an open ended stroker.

headsouth wrote:

It really seems a shame that the big majority of these suggestions are for masturation not sex. Why is that the assumption? If you want to introduce your hubby to toys, why would you give him something that he can't use with you?

Personally it does nothing for me but the vibrating cock ring 2.0 is a good start I'd say.

Personally I'm not a huge fan of cock rings - I separate masturbation from sex and rarely use sex toys (particularly vibraty ones) during penetrative sex just because the feeling of penetration is so intense the two don't really go together. As for non vibrating cock rings - they make WandA too big for me which can be painful!

I'm another suggester of sleeves for men - I think they are non threatening and can be used together for oral and ball sucking during use! Plus it's nice to having something that focuses mainly on male pleasure for once!

Adx

headsouth wrote:

Don't really know which toys you particularly mean when you say this.. But i use strokers and the TENGA toys on/with my OH, masturbation doesn't have to be a solo activity!

AA why is it so rare with you two do you live far apart

Ive purchased 2 tenga eggs 5 strokers/sleeves and a mini vagina for my fella already but id love to be able to splash out and get him the black tenga flip hole but funds just dont go far, i tend to buy little but often when i have a bit of money spare here and there. Id say he likes the tracey cox super stroker best, ive also recommended it to friends who have purchased them for partners andi even got my brother one as a present! x

would love a tenga egg from my wife, shes looking into getting me some new toys - best toy i have atm is the tracey cox super stroker - Thanks *Emma* for the recommendation :D

I think if I were to treat my man, I'd get him a really nice lube for handjobs/blowjobs/masturbation first of all. It makes such a difference in the sensitivity!

A tenga egg would be a fun one, or a stroker, but I think I'd also go for some bondage gear - a blindfold, some rope maybe. Things he can use *on me* to increase his pleasure. A good all-round massager would be another idea - he could use the vibrations on himself or hos partner.

It's really hard to choose for a guy, when I find most of them get the most pleasure from pleasing women!!