Message from MBE

Hello guys. I've received a message from MBE today, which she has asked me to pass on to you all. I think the forums are a tad overwhelming at the moment, so she would appreciate your understanding :)

Hey all. Im sorry i haven't been online since everything that has been happening i'm in a very very bad way right now and trying to breathe is hard and effort. Im aware of my heart beating and every breath I'm taking and i hate it. Ive not slept since i found out and I'm starting to loose the plot bit. I wanted to just send a message to thank you all for everything you have done. THIS IS NOT A GOODBYE NOTE before it gets reported!!! Just a thank you for being understanding with me. For all the beautiful people struggling keep your heads up and either your dick/tits higher!.

I will back on and maybe even generally browse though but it won't be the same for a long while. Im also taking a break from adding things to my sex toy wish lists because i can't do anything right now let alone do that...

Thank you for all of you love and support and the reason i asked my friend to send this on is because know if there are sarcastic comments made it will set me off more...and then i will be even more upset, the forum will kick off and it will be more people i hurt because of my actions....

So a message of love to you all. I'm not good right now, not good at all. I will come and check back every now and then to check up until i got myself sorted. I just don't want one sarcastic comment from someone to be taken the wrong way by me when I'm in the state I'm in right now. For the sake of myself...and the rest of the forum and even poor Cazz and Jess...i'm going to remove myself from the picture.

I love you all sooooooo much and this is not a dig at you guys i still trust you all, its because i don't want to jeopardise the friends I've made. I give Boo permission to make updates if need be.

I for one wish MBE all the best in dealing with this horrible situation, and I hope she feels ready to come back and chat to us soon. <3

Thank you for passing this on, Boo.

I'm so glad to hear she's (relatively) okay. I was worried sick for her.

I agree wholeheartedly, I wish her nothing but the best. God knows she deserves it x

Thanks Boo ;) I too have been extremely worried and I'd slap anyoneone that even thought about making a sarcastic comment.

She needs to do what right for her to enable her to come to terms with what's happened but I'll miss her and look forward to her return xx

Please pass my hugs and kisses to mbe....xxxxxx special lady

I do not know what has happened, but all the best MBE! Hugs and hisses your way! :) x

Thanks Boo for passing this on and I hope that MBE feels stronger soon.

We are here is she needs us. Best wishes.

Big hugs from us too, hope you feel up to coming back soon. We'll miss you!

Stay safe <3

Hey MBE, remember you are strong and can deal with anything even if you don't feel like it right now. Sending lots of positive energy your way and hope to see you back soon :).

All the best MBE

MBE i know you will beat this your a very strong person! I wish you the best and i Hope that you feel much better soon and that we will see you back soon! *big bear hug* x

Thanks Boo for passing this along x

All the best MBE, stay strong my lovely!

Thanks for sharing Boo.

MBE if you see this, big hugs, I understand what you are going through. Keep strong yourself and don't worry about us. Take care and hope to see you back posting soon.

Kindest regards, PP xx ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

Thanks for sharing Boo,

MBE, we will miss you, but you need to take time for yourself now. You have a lot to deal with, your rape ordeal sounded horrific, and to lose your best friend in such a tragic way would no doubt make you feel really low. Please know that there are people who care about you and you are stronger than you think. Anyone who would dish out a sarcastic comment deserves a slap.

Hope you can find yourself in a better state soon, sending you lots of hugs xxxx

MBE look after yourself, you're a really lovely person. xxxx <3

That's sweet of you to pass the message on, cheers Boo xxxx <3

I hope she feels better soon x

Miss you MBE come back soon !

Wish you well

Don't know much but will pass on my message of support - from a fellow survivor xx

All the best MBE, sending lots of hugs Hun xxx

Sorry to hear your news. Take care MBE.