Meeting websites

Hello all,

I'm quite keen to meet a lady who is into anal play. Tried fabswingers but find it very hard to get on with, aloing with the other billion or so single men.

So, any suggestions where else to look?

1 Like

Regular dating sites like plenty of fish or tindr perhaps? Anal isn't that much of a taboo so it's not something really specific that you're looking for.

Also on fabswingers would you be open to attending events? They are a good way to meet people and have intimate times with others and most allow some single men. So long as you're okay with it being in a more open environement although most have some sort of private room.

Have you tried social swingers? It's a good site, but not the best place if you want to arrange a quickie, as most ladies and couples prefer to chat first.

1 Like

Aha, not putting it on Tinder-still not something most straight blokes are keen on admitting to the whole world.

More interested in building something up than a quickie, I'm not dead keen on quick fumbles. Bit too shy for adult clubs so far too. Thanks for the site pointer, I'll give it a look :)

There are lots of free ones on the interent these days :) Im on fabswingers but agree it can be difficult . think all dating sites there is too much competition with more men than women on them lol