Swinging

Hi,

Have been familiar with the swinging scene previously as a single male however, as I’m now in a relationship I’m keen to get out there with my partner. Was previously on FabSwingers but that is a bit extreme in terms of inundated with messages and just single men….

We’ve had a conversation about it and she’s open to exploring the swinging scene but wants to take baby steps & not jump into the deep end.

Is anyone familiar with clubs or events that might be good for a beginner to go to? We’re 27 & 26 and looking to play as a heterosexual couple but could possibly be into bisexual fun if the couple are right.

Main interest is going somewhere to make my partner feel as relaxed and comfortable as possible.

Would love to hear swinging experiences, first time playing, any tips to help partner feel relaxed and she’s completely new to the scene! Thanks in advance :smile:

2 Likes

Small steps is a great way to go and what better for her to have an experienced partner to help guide her into the scene.
With regards to clubs and that I’m thinking it’d be like an underground type word of mouth thing that isn’t widely advertised but rather more something you’d stumble upon.

1 Like

Hi @YoungExplorer, it’s not something that we’re into so I can’t help you personally but there have been a few threads about swinging recently. I think this one might have some suggestions of clubs etc so would be worth a read.

Hi. Any club recommendations would depend on your location. Fabswingers has a detailed club review section which could help you decide what may be suitable. And there’s an easy way to avoid being inundated with messages too - just apply all the filters available (especially blocking single men from contacting you if that’s not what you want) and be proactive. Look for people rather than sit back and wait. :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks for the advice Rob​:+1: Perhaps jumping back on FabSwingers + filters isn’t a bad shout

2 Likes

Thank you for the thread! Seems helpful so will read some more :grin::grin: