Men having wet dreams

Ive never had one , I’m nearly 60 now , so I doubt I will . I hope I don’t, I would really be embarrassed about if

I’ve never had one, not even as a teenager!!! In my mid 40s now, doubt it’ll ever happen.

Reading all the comments i feel almost abnormal now!!! :rofl:

1 Like

Yes I have and them maybe once a year? Wife thinks it’s hot but I couldn’t tell you or her what brings it about. I very rarely remember my dreams.

I don’t think I’ve had a wet dream since I was a young teenager. Now 37, I’ve been having very regular intentional orgasms for over 20 years, either solo or partnered. The longest I’ve gone without ejaculation since then is probably the 10 days after my vasectomy. Otherwise, barring illness, I orgasm just about daily if not more.

I’ve never had a wet dream and in my late 40’s but have experienced waking up in the middle of the night because my penis has been so, so hard after a naughty dream. Amazed that I’ve not cum.

1 Like

I haven’t been masturbating for the last two or three weeks and went to bed very horny last night. I’ve had a wet dream and woke up sticky this morning.:blush::blush::blush::blush:

1 Like

Not sure about wet dreams but I absolutely love it when he wakes me up in the middle of the night because I did something hot in his dream and needs me right now. :melting_face::exploding_head::hot_face:

2 Likes

I’ve not long, woke up and I’m amazed I didn’t have a wet dream last night
As I woke up on top with my pillow in between my legs,
Wish I could remember my naughty dreams

As a “teen,” they could be quite embarrassing. As an older adult, if I could find a way to have them by choice, I’d be all over that action every night haha! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I can’t comment specifically as I don’t have a penis but as a woman I do have dreams which wake me up mid orgasm.
They’re delicious and I love it! I generally then wake the husband or grab a toy if he’s not home :drooling_face:

Nothing to be embarrassed about, it’s natural! Just support him and remind him you’re not embarrassed by it :heart:

2 Likes

I have never had a wet dream. When I saw this topic and shared with wife about how I have never had a wet dream even as a teen. Now I have had plenty of dreams where I am having sex but have never ejaculated as a result.

1 Like

I was having a sexy dream the other night and it stopped when I remembered that I’m married!

2 Likes

@300 I love this though! That sense of loyalty to your partner is so strong, even in dreams! :heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Hubby is 35 and still gets wet dreams if he’s not been taken care of enough… but each time he does we have a giggle and remind ourselves of his age! But he was surprised to learn I get them too. Not in the same way as I don’t finish but wake up soaking and already grinding on a pillow or duvet! definitely the hottest and wettest sex we have is in the morning.

1 Like

My boyfriend does get them if he is not getting enough action and goes for a week or so with cumming and this really comes down to if he can resist wanking for some time. I love when he gets them and wakes up in the morning with wet and sticky underwear.

2 Likes

Quite weird to see this here at this moment. I am a 22 year old male and can’t remember ever having a wet dream however, a few weeks ago while staying with my gf I had one while sleeping with her. We have lots of sexual activity so I was surprised by this but I must say that it was absolutely amazing!! At first I had a little embarrassment about it but told her and she loved it!!

3 Likes

I fell to slept in my underwear last night and discovered when I woke up I had had a wet dream :blush:

He was having wet dreams when we weren’t having sex much and if I wasn’t giving him a wank enough. He gets a wet dream if it goes about 2 weeks. Once a week or a week and a half stops the wet dreams. Clean sheets and happy OH. If he is getting wet dreams a lot he needs to be getting off more.

1 Like

I had one was I was a young adult (maybe 18/19) other than that no. Probably masturbate too much to have a wet dream

1 Like

yes but not very often, usually about people I know - I never cum when asleep but always ready to carry on the thoughts when I wake up. Exceptionally, two nights running about the same woman I knew in town!