Men having wet dreams

I reckon I was about your age when I had my one and only wet dream! Have to say I wish I had more of them, it was pretty awesome and a great feeling to have no control of when you cum… But even better that it was brought on by a vivid sexual dream!! Wish I could have more of them but would need to go a while with no sex/masterbating for that to happen. Definitely a feeling I’d love to experience again for sure.

Last time was probably in my mid 30s. Quite enjoyable actually!

1 Like

Maybe not quite wet dreams, but I do have some vivid dreams of having sex with the OH whilst asleep. They feel so realistic I sometimes wonder if I have actually had sex with her whilst asleep. Sometimes they are accompanied by what I suspect to be pre-cum leakage.

I have awaken with many erections but have never experienced a so called wet dream. Not sure if I would like it or not but willing to give it a go.

My boyfriend is in his mid/late 20’s and started to get wet dreams regularly for the last 2-3 years now. He went on some SSRI meds for anxiety during covid and quite quickly they affected his ability to cum and his sex drive, especially his urge to masturbate which basically went away. With him not masturbating he usually gets a wet dream after about 2 weeks, sometimes less. He was embarrassed to start with but once we figured out why they were happening he quite enjoys them now and I think it is very hot.

1 Like

There is nothing wrong with letting him have a wet dream. Mine still does I don’t always give him a wank in time. If he gets one he doesn’t get a wank for at least another week so he tries to not have a wet dream

1 Like

I haven’t had a wet dream for many years,

But I think it’d be somewhat hot and enjoyable to have them again!

1 Like

Only when have not had an orgasm for a few days will get super horny during the night and can wake up wet from dreams and being hard. Something very hot about being aroused but not having a full orgasm

1 Like