Men in Women's Underwear

It’s not something I’m particularly into but I think if it turns you on and you feel confident then that in itself is a turn on for your partner!

I think it’s fantastic and in a lot of ways it gives guys freedom to explore something they may have wanted to but just kept quiet. When my partner first spoke to me about wearing women’s underwear; actually I’ll stop myself. When he spoke about wanting to wear sexy underwear which included stockings etc I didn’t run for the hills, I embraced it as not being funny but Tim Curry dressed as he did in the Rocky Horror show he looked as fit as. So does my fella when he is dressed to thrill. I know it’s not everyone’s brew but guys if you like it and want to do it then approach the conversation if you haven’t already and just have fun with it. I’m glad we did and now we don’t look back and I’m even buying my partner what to wear

Reg90 wrote:

Recently dressed up in my ladies stockings and sent her some sexy pictures. She was amazed how I look better in them than her! Wore her crothcless undies with them too. When she got home she loved the silky feel of my legs in her stockings.

This is what my girlfriend has said to me she tells me I look better in some of her things than she does, Its great when you can share.

I prefer Skimpy mens underwear like thong or g String Just because it fits the good better but do whatever makes you happy

I’ve just ordered myself a Treasure Me Plum Basque! https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37777

got the XL size so hope it fits, I wonder if I can get away with wearing under my everyday clothes!

Hi I don't think you will, its for the bedroom, let us know how you get on

I love wearing knickers, thongs in particular and the more girlie the better. I have about 10 pairs. My OH doesn't understand why I enjoy wearing them but doesn't complain. Recently I have worn stockings and tights and find stockings lovely. Tights are great if I tuck my cock between my legs when wearing tight jeans.

I find it a huge turn on seeing my man in suspenders and stockings or a body stocking or whatever he may choose to wear and the fact he puts the effort in to put outfits together and the fact he enjoys wearing them I absolutely love. I like to hear him say he feels turned on by what he is wearing too and that he is doing it for himself and not just for me

1 Like

Think I answered earlier , but the title struck me different today . Have had my hand in women's underwear off and on for years , most notably in my much younger years , Those girls / women did not mind !

Lullabybabe017 wrote:

I find it a huge turn on seeing my man in suspenders and stockings or a body stocking or whatever he may choose to wear and the fact he puts the effort in to put outfits together and the fact he enjoys wearing them I absolutely love. I like to hear him say he feels turned on by what he is wearing too and that he is doing it for himself and not just for me

Hi lullaby 017 your oh is really getting into stockings and suspenders I'm so happy for you and that you're having a good time, did you buy him a collar and lead

It's nice to know I'm not the only one. I've recently started dressing in sexy lingerie, stockings, heels, corsets. I love the feel of it, its so smooth and soft and much better than guys clothes. My other half is ok with it too and we've both spent many evenings just dressing up. It's an incredible turn on for me. I'm not sure she likes it quite as much as I do but it's still fun for us both. Stockings and suspenders feel so great too, I'd wear them every day if I could.

Will65 I think that will be in my kinky side of Christmas if I can wait that long

I’m very open minded so when my partner said about it I was like “Yep ok we’ll give it a shot”

i now buy a majority of his underwear and stockings etc. Although he did make a big leap purchase into cosplay which definitely paid off as he looks great in it and it went down a storm

When we were younger my wife suggested it when we were going out to dinner , dancing or to a bar . We were both turned on by it . I especially liked silky and lace . Have several pictures on here of me in her underwear . Hopefully today I will receive my LH order and by next week should post some pictures .

2 Likes

Defiantly my kink ! No idea where it came from but have been into it for years now. Very , very fortunate that my wife is on board with me. Wasn’t always that way and it took a lot for me to explain my desires for it to her but has paid off for the both of us. It is now to the point where she will buy things for me as a surprise . She won’t admit to it but I think she’s into it more than she’ll tell me. LOL .
Before covid , we’d go on our dates and she’ll ask me if I’m dressed for it , meaning underwear. And because of covid, we’re having Christmas alone . She brought up that if we/she were to buy some more underwear ( we have aLOT ! ) we have to go though them and throw out the one we don’t like and stick the ones I wear in my own drawer! Fantastic !

4 Likes

I think it’s strange that society is/ maybe was conditioned to judge men for wearing lingerie or women’s clothes, we don’t judge women for wearing trousers anymore and it’s just fabric in a different style.

4 Likes

Most people know about which role models turn men on, Sexy Secretary, Naughty Nurse (minus PPE), Seductive Stripper, etc, but a large number of ladies are turned on by male ballet dancers. There is a huge phobia in men to wear anything feminine, especially tights, leggings, etc, so the act of wearing women’s underwear is seen as a huge ‘**** You’ to society, a sign of self-confidence and also acknowledges their feminine side.
Notice how the uniforms of the superheroes in Marvel Avengers have been altered to look as little as lycra fitness gear as possible. Men in kilts are never regarded as effeminate.

3 Likes

I’ve been wearing women’s knickers my whole life, since primary school anyway. Is started as an opportune moment in the bathroom with a pair of red lace knickers, and developed from there. I’ve gone through stages of wearing them on my own, and wearing them with 2 different girlfriends, that was the best.

It’s never stopped appealing to me, just the feel is amazing, not just the lace, but other materials rubbing through the lace.

About a year ago after a break of several years, I decided to get into wearing knickers again, so went to a website I’d used previously. I found the display layout was poor, and the garments were boring and unflattering. I checked a couple of well known lingerie brand websites, and couldn’t believe the variety. Knickers have certainly gotten a lot sexier over the years and now Brazilians, v strings, mini v and thongs are my knickers of choice.

As my orders started arriving, I started wearing more women’s knickers and less male underwear. Slowly as my drawer filled with knickers, the boxers got turfed out, until I was left solely with women’s knickers, which I now wear fulltime. I still favour lace over all else, but have bought microfiber v strings and boy leg, for when i want a bit of subtlety.

5 Likes

I’ve embraced Naturism. It saves on the hand-washing of delicate garments!

I can back this up. I feel so chilled out when i am in my bras and thongs. I have started wearing them for most of the day when I can too. My wife on the other hand cant wait to get hers off at the end of the day.