Men in Women's Underwear

If your going to throw on the misses clothes or if not the same size and going to cross dress, you got to give it a full go to get the most out of it. Get her to give you a ‘make over’ and go crazy on accessories. Should be fun for all even if it doesn’t turn out to be your thing in the long run.

3 Likes

I love how good knickers feel on me, my OH appreciates them as well can’t wait till I can maybe post some pictures on here but being a newbie I know I have to wait and earn that privilege

1 Like

Yes, its definitely turn you on but you can wear the thong… its also work same.

Just on a side note, I used to get really bad sweat rash because of the waist band on mens underwear. Since I started wearing women’s knickers fulltime, I no longer get sweat rash.

That’s not why I wear them though, even if they gave me worse sweat rash, i’d still wear them.

:joy:

2 Likes

I wish my OH would ask me this

My OH loves me in stockings and hold-ups.
A couple of weeks ago I was lying on the sofa wearing a pair of glossy black hold ups with a lace top.
I was having my calves and feet caressed, and I noticed how he enjoyed my legs in nylon.Out of the blue, and half jokingly,I suggested he wear the same whilst we made love.The response was amazing, and within minutes he was pulling them on.Was so turned on in them!! The sight of four legs together in nylon was a sight to behold for him.
After I was ravished I received an admission-
he’d wanked in stockings before.What a naughty boy

7 Likes

I’ve often said that part of the appeal is the risk of discovery, VPL, panty peek, what I didn’t count on was the jeans ripping while I was shopping. I beat a hasty retreat for the car and hightailed it home. I was wearing a pale blue brazlian knicker, so the colour wouldn’t have been too obvious to the casual glance, and if anybody was looking at my arse that closely, good for them. :kissing_heart:my :bum1:

3 Likes

I love to wear with my OH she sometimes leaves me what she wants me to wear and then asks me to take pictures to send to her during the day while she’s at work. Then when she gets home I’m waiting for her on the bed wearing it all :kiss::kiss:

5 Likes

Morning. Finally found a group that talks about what i love to do. So from what i read the jury is out on the subject. Personally i just love the look and feel of underwear. Us blokes have been shortchanged on the getting sexy front. Wash and clean boxers is the most the common man can muster up. Matching with a partner is so sexy (for us).

8 Likes

As a girl I love shopping for lingerie (my favourite kind of shopping). I love all the different materials and colours. I love how they make me feel and how turned on I can get by choosing something sexy that makes me feel confident. I don’t see why men shouldn’t enjoy it too. Having a limited choice of underwear must be a bit boring, not that I’m criticising men’s underwear, I love a good pair of boxers on a man and find girl’s boxers very comfy! Have fun with it and enjoy feeling sexy in whatever you like to wear :blush:

11 Likes

That is so hot - sounds like you have the perfect partner!

1 Like

Hi Anita, you said how it was for your OH, how was it for you?

I don’t think my OH is bothered about the look but she enjoys seeing my reaction when I wear them.

Another thing to consider is putting him in heels, i actually went heels before stockings, you can pick up cheap pairs from Ebay for the experiment, be warned though you may soon end up paying for pleaser shoes like i did :blush:

I’m with you there Andy. I picked up a pair of heels for less than 20 quid on eBay and the combination of those with stockings or tights is incredible. If a partner enjoys her man in lingerie then I think the addition of heels will be even more of a turn on…

2 Likes

@talldark heels are a step too far for me (i think) if i was asked i would try but consciously going out to buy some. Not just yet lol. I think I’m still too in love with the underwear.

1 Like

You shouldn’t knock them until you’ve tried them! But yes, totally agree that underwear is the main event and feels amazing when you wear it

1 Like

There is something about heels that makes them a part of that outfit. They change the shape of a leg and bum to emphasise curves in a different way. I feel that I look far more feminine in them…

4 Likes

Yes definitely, I’m lucky I have quite slim legs that look good in tights and stockings but heels definitely make them look more feminine

3 Likes

My wife seems to like it I love wearing panties they are comfortable and I feel good in them she says my cock feels good in them lol.

That’s really awesome idea. Hope my wife see this post

@PlayingDirty Because I don’t feel cool unless I’m 10 years late for anything, here’s my thoughts:

I actually would be down for it. In concept anyway. Specifically with my OH I would feel strange because I also don’t see her being the type to have me do so.

But assuming I was single and on the dating scene that would be ok with me.

Though I will say that only wearing her panties would feel strange. In my mind it’s an initial step to her feminizing me and being my Dom. Eventually I’d be her sissy slave where she and a friend peg me from both ends.

Though that’s one specific fantasy as well. Don’t know if I’d enjoy just being a sissy slave forever.