Men in Women's Underwear

I'll have a look thanks. Have suggested to LH on their Pander to me thread that forms may be a good seller for us blokes wearing lingerie...

Definitely is especially when we want to wear bras, basques etc need to fulfill the sexy look

And you know the quality will be right if LH sell it. That's why this is my first choice for all my lingerie and toys. Just need more storage now because i've got my eye on a few new pieces ;-)

Haha don't we all I could quite happily spend spend spend on here till my bank account and visa were maxed out have to try and control myselfπŸ˜‚

Personally for me it doesn't interest me in the slighest and not sure my hubby would want to wear mine however, each to their own and if it's something you're compfortable with, why not!

Weve both had some fun and it turns her on seeing me try her thongs on (loves my ass). But not much more then that

Sammy & Aimee wrote:

Weve both had some fun and it turns her on seeing me try her thongs on (loves my ass). But not much more then that

Started very similar to this for me with an ex and just progressed from there. It is a massive turn on 😁

Will see what happens. I wasnt opposed to it πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜πŸ˜‰

Haha well if and when it progresses let us know what you've been wearing 😁 and always worth a browse through LH lingerie section for ideas.

Lol sounds good. Notced there were some mens tight etc

My OH is turned off by the idea. I am not built for it either!

Sammy & Aimee wrote:

Lol sounds good. Notced there were some mens tight etc

There are some mens products that look good I'm not a fan though I did try mens lingerie from another place before I found LH and wasn't sold on them to me they don't look or feel as sexy as womens but that's my opinion 😁

I would love to see my husband in all things feminine, he isn’t so keen to try. It isn’t something I thought much about until I joined the LH forum but there are some blokes on here who look stunning in lingerie and high heels. It has been a bit of an eye-opener for me, realising you find something completely new attractive.

It's one of those things that takes you by surprise a little as you don't expect to like it let alone find it attractive or a turn on but it does I only did it for a bit of bedroom fun and it just progressed to trying different things 😁

Hi I love to dress up in sexy lady undies hope you girls like it makes a change for you

Hi I love to dress up in sexy lady undies hope you girls like it makes a change for you

Nice to know you girls like us dressing up for you

I wear them and dress right up whatcturn on

Would love to have the bottle to do that πŸ™‚

Recently dressed up in my ladies stockings and sent her some sexy pictures. She was amazed how I look better in them than her! Wore her crothcless undies with them too. When she got home she loved the silky feel of my legs in her stockings.