Men’s sex toys... I need help!

Cinderella69 wrote:

I love it! It is very versatile indeed!! It does exactly what I'd hoped and more! Unfortunately my partner isn't keen on how the vibrating makes his fingers feel! 😑 So it looks like it may be a solo toy when I'm using it, which has put a bit of a downer on it. All in all though it is my favourite toy at the moment.

Haha me too, it makes things look so much better and easier to read! Thanks again for helping me sort that!

I'm really glad you enjoy it. It's a shame your partner doesn't like the feel of it on his fingers though. You may have to get a giant clothes peg for him so he can pop it on the end of that. 🙂

Ian Chimp wrote:

Cinderella69 wrote:

I love it! It is very versatile indeed!! It does exactly what I'd hoped and more! Unfortunately my partner isn't keen on how the vibrating makes his fingers feel! 😑 So it looks like it may be a solo toy when I'm using it, which has put a bit of a downer on it. All in all though it is my favourite toy at the moment.

Haha me too, it makes things look so much better and easier to read! Thanks again for helping me sort that!

I'm really glad you enjoy it. It's a shame your partner doesn't like the feel of it on his fingers though. You may have to get a giant clothes peg for him so he can pop it on the end of that. 🙂

Haha, sounds like a plan 😂😂