Men, where are you!

Haha, pick you for what hunny?

And thank you for all the replies guys, turns out there is a lot of men lurking about this site :) which has made me a happy girlie, feel free to add me... I LOVE meeting new people!

Also thank you so much Turtle you are the best!

Lady G

x

Lady.Gasm.X wrote:

Haha, pick you for what hunny?

And thank you for all the replies guys, turns out there is a lot of men lurking about this site :) which has made me a happy girlie, feel free to add me... I LOVE meeting new people!

Lady G

x

Nothing just old school job from many many moons ago... Good maorning all anyway.

Lady.Gasm.X wrote:

Lady G

x

Not at all gorgeous it's a pleasure, someone's gotta treat you right? :)

I will be on just after half 8 tonight.x

Lady.Gasm.X wrote:

Where are all the lovely men? They seem to be very rare on LoveHoney these days... drop a message and say hello ;)

Hi Lady.Gasm.X

I used to be on here all the time but I've been VERY busy lately. I am around more now and have enjoyed reading your posts, so it's nice to say hi and be sociable.

Best wishes :-)

oooh and here's you saying you're gonna wait for me to get in from work tonight Lady G..you're in BIG trouble now got a couple of e-mails from LH earlier to say a certain couple of items have been despatched..if the postie in your area is good you might get them tomorrow!

Hello Lady G

Just spotted this thread so thought I would say hello :)

Postillionager wrote:

Hi Lady.Gasm.X

I used to be on here all the time but I've been VERY busy lately. I am around more now and have enjoyed reading your posts, so it's nice to say hi and be sociable.

Best wishes :-)

Thank you Postillionager, I am glad my posts are going to good use! I hope to hear more from you in the future... I love friendly people and you seem one of them :)

Also hello naughtyrider! I hope all is well and that you are enjoying the site as much as I am. Looking forward to chatting!

And Tturtle you are the best Master I have EVER had >:)

Lady G

x

hello there Lady G.. i like the way your thinking, cant seem to find any guys on here at the minute! x

hello lady you wanna chat thats cool

Hi Girls!

How are you all?

p

Hello Lady G, I am loitering about on Lovehoney from time to time, normally with intent.

I enjoy a good rumage through the forum.

Kiss this its because you are showing up invisable

Lady.Gasm.X wrote:

And Tturtle you are the best Master I have EVER had >:)

Lady G

x

I aim to please :) nice chatting with you again my dear, don't be late tomorrow otherwise you'll be in real big trouble

im new.. can you tell :P i've changed it now so hopefully it will say im definatly avaliable.. x

Lady.Gasm.X wrote:

Where are all the lovely men? They seem to be very rare on LoveHoney these days... drop a message and say hello ;)

Lady.Gasm.X wrote:

Haha, well feel free to chat to me guys because I am extremely bored!!

Lady.Gasm.X wrote:

Just need a nice guy to chat with :)

kissthis wrote:

hello there Lady G.. i like the way your thinking, cant seem to find any guys on here at the minute! x

*Scratches head*

Does it really matter what sex your chat buddies are? There are plenty of nice members from both sexes on Lovehoney.

If this thread was started by a guy looking specifically for ladies to chat to then I'm sure there would have been plenty of eyebrows raised.

Satoshi - I dont think thats the case at all. If a man wrote this post speciffically for ladies then im sure it would get the same amount of replies, without a word being said or an eyebrow being raised!

It doesnt matter what sex you chat to no.. but sometimes you jus want the conversation of a man and vice versa. I dont think that there is a problem with that.

Satoshi wrote:

Does it really matter what sex your chat buddies are? There are plenty of nice members from both sexes on Lovehoney.

If this thread was started by a guy looking specifically for ladies to chat to then I'm sure there would have been plenty of eyebrows raised.

There is always a gender difference

Hey Lady G, I am on here every now and again. Next time I see you on chat I will...well..chat :) I like you enjoy meeting new people also so please feel free to add and chat to me too :)

kissthis wrote:

Satoshi - I dont think thats the case at all. If a man wrote this post speciffically for ladies then im sure it would get the same amount of replies, without a word being said or an eyebrow being raised!

I think a dig through the archives is in order

Satoshi wrote:

Lady.Gasm.X wrote:

Lady.Gasm.X wrote:

Haha, well feel free to chat to me guys because I am extremely bored!!

Lady.Gasm.X wrote:

Just need a nice guy to chat with :)

kissthis wrote:

*Scratches head*

The reason for me strarting this thread is I have a lot of female friends on here who I chat to regularly... Which is why I am wanting to find more male members to chat with too. Nothing sexist, but personally I find the chat between men and women very different

x