Men who like wearing lingerie - I wanna hear from you!

Hi Brenna,

• Is there anything that would make it easier for you to select and find lingerie? - I find lingerie shopping very easy. At first it was a challenge, more so finding items I liked, rather than the actual purchasing part. A lot of the websites had poor photo displays of the lingerie which was not very flattering and uninspiring. Eventually I came across 2 websites which featured lingerie nicely displayed on beautiful women, which made it easier to see how flattering the styles were. As much as I enjoy online shopping, Iā€™d really like to visit some of the local lingerie stores and try before I buy, So far Iā€™ve been lucky with sizing and styles, but there are a couple of items which just arenā€™t 100%, and I might not have bought them if Iā€™d tried them on first.

• What style of lingerie are you interested in (eg. Bras, bodystocking etc.)? - My main interest is below the waist. I started wearing knickers quite young, and have been in and out of the habit and struggling with it most of my life. Funnily enough a girlfriend helped me over come this. She held a lingerie party at home, and even though I was confined to the bedroom, she came and showed me everything she tried on, for my approval. Mainly knickers and some matching bralettes. She bought quite a few items, and didnā€™t seem to wear it, so when i commented that it was going to waste, she asked me to try some on. As it had been throughout my life up to that point, it was really the knickers I enjoyed wearing. She did ask me to try one of the bralettes, but other than being tight, it just didnā€™t look right. She had me wear her stockings and suspenders a few times as well, which was a lot of fun. The styles she bought were tangas, v strings, Brazilian and a couple of bikini style. Minimalist is better for me, I donā€™t like granny pants and high cut. Now I buy mainly Brazilian and v string styles.

• Would you like to see images of the garments on men? - No. In the same way as I found lingerie poorly displayed on female models (models who arenā€™t attractive to me) or lust laid out on a display stand completely unappealing, I find lingerie displayed on a man equally unappealing, and wouldnā€™t be interested in purchasing it. I like to see lingerie displayed on what I perceive to be a beautiful female body, even though I know Iā€™m not going to look as good wearing it.

4 Likes

I have done this in secret typically when the wife is at work, going out in public wearing it under my clothes is a real buzz for me, always gets my motor running.

5 Likes

My wife loved me wearing her crotchless knickers gives me best bj

7 Likes

Dressing today going out with lingerie under my clothing mmmm

2 Likes

I love wearing just fairly normal womenā€™s thongs, I wear my partnerā€™s every day sort of Calvin Klein thongs or g strings and love them. There seems to be too many fantasy male thongs out there. Just a plain lace, cotton thong with not too bigger pouch for the penis so you feel quite femanine would be nice x

6 Likes

Good evening @Lovehoney_Brenna . Canā€™t believe Iā€™ve only just seen this thread and thank you for asking.
Iā€™m new to cross dressing and have just bought a few item: knickers, stockings and lingerie sets.
I would have to say sizes for men are the most important for me. I would also love to see pictures of men wearing the item to. However, may I ask you not to use 6 pack ab models exclusively. Iā€™m pretty sure the majority of men here donā€™t look like that and, I know for me, itā€™s off putting.
Your female models are a mixture of sizes and that should be the same for us. I know it might not be estetically pleasing, but it would give us a chance to work out what would suit us and our body shapes.
Personally I would like to see one piece outfits, as the hide my belly better.
I hope that helps.

1 Like

I love wearing womanā€™s panties, started years ago, always had a fascinating draw to them however from the odd wear and fondle around, itā€™s grown to a feeling of comfort wearing them, I feel sexy and free. I started wearing my wifeā€™s and now have my full own drawer that she now takes from.

2 Likes

I love wearing my wifeā€™s underwear feels so much more sexy than mens

9 Likes

Yeah I agree, as soon as I put it on I feel sexy and a lot hornier!

3 Likes

I think itā€™s called sissy lingerie and sissy panties. A lot of those are designed for men

2 Likes

And Iā€™d love to see those on here!

1 Like

[quote=ā€œLovehoney_Brenna, post:1, topic:257791ā€]

• Is there anything that would make it easier for you to select and find lingerie?
    Front and back images and a wider offering.
  • What style of lingerie are you interested in (eg. Bras, bodystocking etc.)?
    Mostly underwear like thongs, although Iā€™d expand what I am looking for depending on the selection. It can be quite hard to shop for as many items arenā€™t designed for men. Iā€™d be looking for something smart and sexy that is clearly a quality product. Itā€™s hard to phrase correctly but I feel that some of the lingerie for men is quite over the top whereas I would like something that a woman would wear to feel sexy in if you get what I mean?
  • Would you like to see images of the garments on men?
    Yes please, front and back images help me assess what the product will be like in practice. Itā€™s very hard to judge otherwise.

Hi @Lovehoney_Brenna, I canā€™t believe Iā€™ve missed this post.

Iā€™m not sure if anything could be made easier for finding lingerie but I agree with some of the previous points about having a range of gender neutral underwear would be great. I wear thongs (male) every day but I love wearing matching underwear with my wife, so something like an identical white lace g-strings with some extra room in the front would be perfect. When buying for myself I like to see what the items like from the front and the back. Especially with thongs, so you know the width and style of the back (I prefer ones that have a string waist band but then a full thong back)

I only have a handful of womenā€™s clothes in my secret box, that only really come out for fancy dress (main reason for loving Halloween) but Iā€™d love to have more. When shopping for my wife I often think ā€œIā€™d love to wear thatā€.

Iā€™m not sure I would personally, I think that might be because when I put a skirt on and zip up some boots I want to feel like a woman (to quote Shania). In fact, that would be one thing, any chance of stocking heels and boots for men?

4 Likes

I will echo some posters who have said they enjoy female lingerie - so a size guide for men would be great. Iā€™ve not done badly with my guesses but got a few wrong.

Others have said female style lingerie which is customised to men. It exists out there, Iā€™m wearing some now. I implore LH to carry this. Lacey knickers and thongs with a pouch for our stuff and designed for our hips. Itā€™s amazing.

3 Likes

Hi Brenna

I love wearing all lingerie, panties, bodies, slips, its so sexy, the fabric the shapes, the tight fit.

Yes I think sizing guides is helpful although you never know until you really try it on.

I would like to see more men in womenā€™s lingerie on here. Perhaps you can promote it with an open day or discount day for men. Encourage men to post tactful photos.

3 Likes

I totally agree, I think mens lingerie should be more widely available. You should be able to go into most shops that sell underwear and be able to buy mens thongs as well as womens thongs. I mean why notā€¦

3 Likes

Personally, I love the bustier type outfits but those big empty cups are a distraction. I would like to see a menā€™s version with flat cups.

My shoulders tends to be a bit too large in the womenā€™s sizes so lots of stretchy material there and under the arm would be a plus. Longer shoulder straps would be a help as well.

And please make those garter snap bits a bit larger so our larger hands can get a grip on them.

2 Likes

As you will probably see from the photos I upload I am a big fan of underwear in general. My main issue is that Lovehoney just donā€™t do anywhere near enough styles and designs. Although I love a lot of the mens underwear you do sell, the majority is still quite boring. I do have to admit to spending way too much time trawling the net and buying random items usually from China as they seem to have a fantastic compromise of girly styles with a more ā€˜manlyā€™ fit.

I do love wearing ladies underwear aswell, mainly been pants as I find it a little weird still feeling comfortable in wearing anything up top. I do think of you are careful enough sizing works as it is.

Itā€™s also a big yes to more photos on male models, time to break some taboos.

I want to see a time when there are as many pages of male underwear as there are womens on LH.

ps always here for more advice Brenna, I think my ideal job would be sourcing pants :joy:

3 Likes

As far as styles of lingerie, personally Iā€™d like to see more panties in your selection that are fuller in the front. so that the penis is covered fully by the fabric rather than sticking out.

Then, when it comes to using male models, I think that could be a great way of adding an extra perspective on measurements/sizes and how lingerie might fit on a different body type.

3 Likes

Like this from @Ilikesilk ā€¦

ā€œI love the bustier type outfits but those big empty cups are a distraction. I would like to see a menā€™s version with flat cups.ā€

2 Likes