Mens underwear/clothing recommendations

K&c30's wrote:

😀 i will write a review on them in the next couple of days. I would say though they fit small. Men are useless at hints you need to just buy it for him and be like " go put this on, it's fun time"

Ah thanks for the update on the sizing , I think I'll change that on my wishlist just in case!

"Ah thanks for the update on the sizing , I think I'll change that on my wishlist just in case!"

I have sprinter thighs and bum so it might not br a problem for everyone, the waist was ok. The lengh of the shorts were a little shorter than i imagined and the seem on thr front seemed to split my testicals so it looked like i had the male version of a camel toe lol. I am a 35/36 inch waist and ordered the largest size. The braces fitted well and didnt dig in at all.

Well my OH takes a 34 waist in jeans and he hasn't got sprinters thighs or bum lol so do you reckon the large might be too big?

I would say the large would fit but if you want them snug i think a medium would be fine.

Ok thanks for that , I don't think he'd want them too snug ( although I would!) so I'll stick to the large. He's not mad keen on dressing up to be honest so I'm living in hope here that he'll change his mind and agree to them.

Me either, hence the awkwardness. My wife is always wearing something nice though to impress and lure me in so i thought it was about time i tried to pay her back. I see the benefits of it being snug from the onlookers point of view though lol.

Next time you could double up. One trick I've found good was to wear zip up pants over a more revealing set!

Ha! I hadn't even thought of the practical aspect! Zipped flesh is not many people's friend (unless they are into that...).