✏ Missing POTW?

Hey All!

I’ve got a question for you :smiley: Do you have a favourite position that we haven’t featured in Position of the Week yet? If so, I’d love to see a saucy stickperson sketch of it over in the images to share in topics thread! :smiley:

All POTW’s: PotW: The Massive One

5 Likes

Haven’t seen the Amazon position yet. Highly recommend

2 Likes

The amazon position

I think Amazon is in as concertina, unless I don’t know what Amazon actually is!

1 Like

I could not find a T-square (my go-to) or variants anywhere in the list, I just flipped through all 200 but I do find it quite hard to see what’s going on in a lot of the figures.

There isn’t one for just POTW that I can see but the Sex Positions category is 99% just POTW.

2 Likes

That’s one variation. Legs up and back too. Or even reverse cowgirl style too

I think @GoGirl12 was referring to the Massive One that Brenna has now linked in the OP: :+1: :slightly_smiling_face:

If you click on the expand button in the quote header above you can also view it right here in this post. :tada:

2 Likes

What’s a T-square @Petrichor?

Our favourite is a variation on missionary with my knees bent and up and then held as close to the bed / my head as possible. He then lifts himself up, a bit like the cobra yoga position :rofl: I can’t see that anywhere but I might be missing it!

Sorry @Lovehoney_Brenna, my drawing (even stick people) is shocking so you’ll have to make do with the description!

1 Like

In “the massive one" it’s down as “sleigh ride” @Kitty-Cat01

1 Like

Ah, we like that one too, just didn’t know what it was called :blush:

I need to know more about the Amazon position!!

These aren’t the most creative ones but a couple of my regular go-to’s that I don’t think I can see:

• ‘Standard’ Squatting Cowgirl
  • Reverse Face Sit (you have sitting pretty but basically the opposite way round which is great for both cunnilingus and rimming) :slightly_smiling_face:
1 Like