Sex Positions Dictionary

I would love to know what the sex positions are as ive read about them on here and am baffled about the names. I didnt know they even had names.

3 Likes

Try positions of the week thread for how to do, or sex info 101 for a quick breakdown of the names and cross reference with the Lovehoney thread

Try this topic, downwards arrow opens it all up here and if you click on any picture it will take you to the full description all thanks to @Ian_Chimp :

6 Likes

And the very talented Lovehoney blog writers, of course. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:rofl: Well yes, fair point… position linking thanks to @Ian_Chimp . Position description, coming up with (other than the most well known) and maybe testing(?) thanks to the Lovehoney blog team.

2 Likes

Defo is like a whole other language when it comes to sexual positions and still I’m clueless to many! :joy:

Would be good to have like a poster or something with them all on

1 Like

LH sell a poster for scratch off dates.

They should sell ‘the massive one’ as a scratch off poster. Every time you do that position, you scratch it off.

1 Like

Fun forum trick - but if you’re on your laptop when you look at PotW: The Massive One, you can press ctrl + p and get a print-out version. It’s not quite the same, but still pretty cool :sunglasses:

(and you can add /print to the end of the link to get it to work across all devices :+1:)

2 Likes

It’s stuff like that @Ian_Chimp as to why I put we missed you on the other thread.
Always there with the top tips. Glad you are back posting

3 Likes

O my, I’ve only started looking at this edited, such a choice. Thanks soooo much for posting.
Ive now had a chance to view a good selection of the positions and ill say one thing, I’m glad i do yoga.

1 Like