Mistress Or Slave ????

hey everyone

anyone ever treid being a mistress or slave ?

im trying to find a mistress finding it hard work at moment.

just wanna hear your views.

I live a very sub/dom life style with my partner. Most of the time when K is home he is made to enter his role as my slave which will involve whatever takes my fancy. He will clean, cook, shop and do all the normal household work, a lot of the time in a humilating sissy maid outfit. He is made to spend a hours in various bondage positions for my amusement and i enjoy locking him in either of his two cages. He is made to wear a chastity device at weekends and i no longer allow him to have sex with me, although i do force him to watch ME have sex. I enjoy making him suffer. I have broken him and he now wishes to obey my ever whim. Life is good for Mistress D. x

kinky mmm

Well Mistress D it sounds like you know how to have fun

Selective wrote:

I am attempting to spark off an interest in this with my OH...early days so far!

It sometimes takes time, im 40 now never realised i had this side to me until about 7 years ago. I was then lucky enough to meet my partner K and we had many a discussion regarding Sub/Dom relationships and how they could possibly work, well i think we are proof of the pudding because i can say that we are both very happy with the way things have worked out and i for one would not wish to live my life any other way. x

Selective wrote:

Mistress D wrote:

Selective wrote:

I am attempting to spark off an interest in this with my OH...early days so far!

It sometimes takes time, im 40 now never realised i had this side to me until about 7 years ago. I was then lucky enough to meet my partner K and we had many a discussion regarding Sub/Dom relationships and how they could possibly work, well i think we are proof of the pudding because i can say that we are both very happy with the way things have worked out and i for one would not wish to live my life any other way. x

I think my OH is a complete natural but she is probably where you were 7 years ago! (I think you are the most outrageous person posting here! Loved your story -I forget where- of you and a friend in a club each with an rc vibrating egg in place.... Makes me smile every time I think of that!)

Yes that was myself and my friend Zoe, we drove each other mad. Fantastic night. X