"Dom/Sub"

Hello there :)

You might consider this strange, but Ive considered age is just a number, and ive recently started sort of a Dom/Sub relationship with a much older woman (36), her being the sub, myself the dom.

Can i ask your thoughts/Opinions on this? Shes apparently wanted to do this before, but hasnt found a person capable of doing it with her (They were too timid?) but says im very good and make her happy..

As long as you are of consenting age, its between you and her i guess!! There are lots of threads on this topic you might want to check out too!

I dont have a problem with age difference but some unfortunately some people do.

Its good to see you are making her happy and as long as you are happy with it too then there is nothing to stop you acting our your fantasies or desires.

If you're doing a good job and you're both happy then it sounds like it's working for both of you. Being a dom(me) isn't as easy as it looks as you can't just switch off and go with the flow; you have to be in control of things. Lots of men like the idea of having a submissive partner but when they're put on the spot they don't have much of an idea of what to do. Sounds like you've got the hang of it already.

You will find lots of information about this here as well as dedicated BDSM sites. If you find out what works for her and use your imagination you'll have lots of fun.

And 36 isn't old!

Sorry barkis :) I didnt mean she was old haha, just a slight age gap, not massive or anything but we're both happy, although Im not sure if she is being truthful as lets be honest, I havent exactly had experience, we have basic ground rules, safe word and im the one who makes decisions, but not in a tyranical fashion, i take her opinion into account.

And Dee, i've tried to meet a nice woman and they ALL end up being miserable haha, Im glad im finally with somebody who makes me as happy as i make them :)

I want a real life Master :) x

Lady.Gasm.X wrote:

Move then...

Lady.Gasm.X wrote:

Have you tried yellow pages?

BTW when youve finished hoovering Im hungry so get in the kitchen lol

if you are happy and this is workign for you don't worry.

Enjoy what you have and be glad you have it, let the good times rolls..

As long as it's consenting, and you don't get too carried away and end up breaking her neck, go for it!

Lady.Gasm.X wrote:

Im not sure exactly how it came about, depends about where you live I guess? I live in the south west, and theres not many people who find what we do normal :)

Mr Tom wrote:

Im not sure exactly how it came about, depends about where you live I guess? I live in the south west, and theres not many people who find what we do normal :)

same, it's lonly here in the south west, although there is Bristol but i dont actualy know anyone irl who is in the scene (im still a little new- 1 year, so perhaps in time if im lucky)

my Master lives in London and he knows two people who share an interest.

Mr Tom wrote:

Lady.Gasm.X wrote:

What 'we' do... are you a Master? >:)

Lady.Gasm.X wrote:

Mr Tom wrote:

Lady.Gasm.X wrote:

i think he means "We" as in the BDSM community

Ork wrote:

Mr Tom wrote:

Hello there :)

You might consider this strange, but Ive considered age is just a number, and ive recently started sort of a Dom/Sub relationship with a much older woman (36), her being the sub, myself the dom.

Can i ask your thoughts/Opinions on this? Shes apparently wanted to do this before, but hasnt found a person capable of doing it with her (They were too timid?) but says im very good and make her happy..

Can't quite figure out what advice your after anythign specific?

I think he's asking whether it's "right" that a young man should have a sub much older than him..maybe? And if that is the case then yes of course why not! If you're both happy

rag doll wrote:

Lady.Gasm.X wrote:

Mr Tom wrote:

Lady.Gasm.X wrote:

i think he means "We" as in the BDSM community

Of course... silly me :)

Lady.Gasm.X wrote:

Mr Tom wrote:

Lady.Gasm.X wrote:

Mr Tom did say in his OP that he is the Dom in a sub/Dom relationship

Ork wrote:

If you can afford it just ask google for someone in your area ho does it for cash proffesionally.

Now there's a freudian slip if I've ever seen one..

Ork wrote:

TTurtle wrote:

Ork wrote:

If you can afford it just ask google for someone in your area ho does it for cash proffesionally.

Now there's a freudian slip if I've ever seen one..

And in simpleton language that means?

An error in speech that has occured because of a subconciouss thought..i.e. you said about paying and then you typed 'ho' (as in the slang for prostitute) instead of who

You misspelt Who and put in Ho, (Ho being another name for a prostitute) and then added does it for cash professionally

Lady.Gasm.X wrote:

Mr Tom wrote:

Lady.Gasm.X wrote:

I do dabble in the arts of BDSM, although im at a young age, Im always willing to find people and have a fun time with them, safety and comfort (Or lack of, as one of my subs enjoys!) where others cant be trusted :) Im sure thats the number one turn off for people,