Moaning when having sex

How many people like to hear there partner moan and scream when having sex. Or when they are Cuming x

3 Likes

Here. And screaming, even better

Scream if you wanna go faster! 😈😋

Most sex noises are proper sexy

There's no pleasing some people. Moan when they're not getting any sex and moan when they do.

1 Like

jimbogemini wrote:

There's no pleasing some people. Moan when they're not getting any sex and moan when they do.

Pmsl Jimbo! 😂 It's the Moaning of Life! Lol

There's this actor I quite fancy and he did a sex scene the opening to the film had him sex moaning and knowing it was him and how hot he sounded I was in the brink of orgasm there and then but managed to cool down then the sex scene happened then i couldn't cool it I bubbled over

I LOVE it when my OH makes noise when we have sex. It makes me feel so horny ha. He loves it when I make noise too, and I love it when he tells me to be louder :D

Yup. Huge turn on. I tell her to be louder when she cums, she loves listening to my groans.

My partner likes doing it she just gets a little shy sometimes

If their not moaning I would be worried, I love to hear it, makes me feel powerful and so horny!!

Has anyone done it with people listening x

Naughty_ScorpioGirl wrote:

If their not moaning I would be worried, I love to hear it, makes me feel powerful and so horny!!

Totally agree. It would just be weird without moaning, deep breathing and screaming (though I feel for my neighbours).

As my partner just said, not only does he enjoy hearing me but he listens to me to see what I'm enjoying and to see how well he is teasing.

He doesn't make much noise himself, but when he does it is such a turn on!

feeling like the odd one out here - im really quiet!

1 Like

hornyandkinky wrote:

Has anyone done it with people listening?

Not that I am aware of..! huge turn on though for me!

I like the odd moan and grunt. It let's me know I'm on track. I don't think I'd like it if someone made loads and loads of noise but as long as they don't say "ooh baby", I can handle it 😜

I feel sorry for my partners. I make some truly horrific noises and swear a lot. I'd like to be able to do some subtle moaning but unfortunately my naturally response is to sound like I'm being injured (though to be fair, sometimes I am 😉 )

I love making noise :D ive never screamed but have still been darn loud. It find it makes the experience just all rou d more satisfying and erotic. Partner is more of a talker than a noise maker. Dont mind though, Imake enough noise for us both lol

Love to hear my partner moaning and screaming although the changing rooms of the department store was a wee bit ott!! X

Me n my BF were hard at it (he is always v quiet) me on the other hand am not. I didn't know that his bedroom window was open and that his neighbours were in their garden.

I was moaning, groaning you name it....getting louder n louder as he f***ed me harder.

As I came I heard the neighbours start cheering n clapping lol

Luv bunny wrote:

jimbogemini wrote:

Pmsl Jimbo! 😂 It's the Moaning of Life! Lol

Very funny.

personally I love making my OH moan with pleasure. Aparantly in not a quiet lady when having fun, but at the time I'm completely unaware of the fact that I might be screaming the house down. I just hope my neighbours enjoy hearing me.