Noise

When you have sex how noisy are you are you any of the following

to kick it off I am a screamer come omfg and very loud

A screamer

OMG type

I am f ... cuming

thequite type

Grunter or groaner

Quiet. I think it's because I hold my breath.

The quite type but do groan at times πŸ˜‰

I'm loud. Like very loud and when I've had a drink ridiculously loud. At least my Husband knows when he is hitting the spot. Lol

I can be quite loud, the OMG type, but have also been known to scream.

Embarrassingly loud. Not so bad at home but I used to forget when I was in a hotel room if I'd had a few.

Karma's a b!tch, though - we had a several-times-a-night screamer in the room next door when we were in Vegas.

I'm a gasper usually but sometimes I moan, too. I'm loud when I'm drunk so my partner has to cup his hand over my mouth when it gets too much, lol.

Very loud...try not to be 🀫

I think I'm quite loud. Defo a groaner and gasper πŸ’‹

I think I can be quite loud.... And I love hearing it back at me... Was always a fantasy to walk in and hear someone playing with themselves.... That would be very very hot.... Or on the phone sort of thing.....

I only have solo play. I never make a sound.

In our relationship, I’m the noisy one, I do make a loud groan and gasp as I cum.

wife can be very noisey allthough once she bet me she could keep quiet she did but it was just weird i only really moan when shes useing her mouth on me an maybe grunt/ grown a bit when i cum !

We have to be discrete due to kiddies / teenagers...

OH talks more than me, I tend to go quiet when I reach a certain point.

But when they are out and in a certain position I really like being really loud! Bit of a treat, when the stars are aligned...

We arr quite laid

I am very loud when I’m having fun, I have to bite down on my arm or scream into a gag if I need to be quiet lol

Is nice to be loud that’s the way you can proper feel it

Entirely embarrassingly loud. To the point I can't do much discreetly.

The OMG type

I love being loud especially when he goes down love telling him how his tongue makes me feel quite loudly especially when face sitting