Monster Lover Thread 😈

Oh, man. And now i want to read that :laughing: sounds amazing, its one of my fave alt folklore tropes

2 Likes

Would love to share but not sure if I am allowed to on here lol :see_no_evil: xx don’t want to break the rules lol :relaxed:

1 Like

Is it on literotica? I can try fishing for it the hard way

2 Likes

It is actually the story is called The Pursuit of Little Red :relaxed:

2 Likes

Ooh, nice. Will read it later :grin:

2 Likes

Would love to know what you think as it was my first story lol xx

2 Likes

Wow, very hot sex scene. Flow was good. Language was a bit choppy in places. Beginning was weakest in my opinion (as is often the case), needed editing to make it flow better language wise i think. But i loved the twist, very clever.
:wolf: :heart: wolf is so hot as well

2 Likes

Awesome thanks I will defo take a look, it was pre edited by one of their listed editors but will definitely have another check through :grin: xx appreciate the pointer x

1 Like

Ooh, could maybe do with some trigger warnings too.
Keep writing though, it was a fun read

1 Like

Totally didn’t think of trigger warnings but get what you mean will add something in :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

You should link it on the literotica thread. I think kinky mira and wildflower have linked theirs there

1 Like

Oooh didn’t know there was one will have a look now xx I love writing but I was never great at it just kinda write as I think lol xx

It is here

1 Like

Thank you so much

@Blonde_Bunny - Nope. Still not enough girth for me. Send it back! :joy:

@Bex84 - Welcome to the thread. Glad you likey :smiling_imp::alien::robot:

6 Likes

@Mint-Monster, I don’t want it unless it comes with a Girth Certificate.

4 Likes

:laughing: thanks. Succuming to big toys is a slight occupational hazard when you like fantasy stuff. When their idea of small or extra small is most peoples idea of medium, and their idea of large is most peoples idea of doorstop, its very tempting to look at the next size up to what youd normally buy and think “can i manage that?”

Massive isnt doable anatomically for me though. Not sure my pelvic bones would be agreeable to it.

6 Likes

I honestly wouldn’t buy a toy if I didn’t have this thought prior to purchase :rofl:

You couldn’t have said it better :raised_hands:t2:

4 Likes

Was just pondering this when the latest toy dick arrived in post this Morning. :thinking: Fear not, I thought! Today’s XL may one day end up end up being tomorrow’s Medium! :blush: :shushing_face:

We’ve found out some of our toy collection is absolutely for definitely meant for future exploration!
On the other hand it’s also part of the fun for my wife to see them laid out before the blindfold goes on! :joy: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Yeah :laughing: reading the measurements carefully before buying is definitely a must

2 Likes