Monster Lover Thread šŸ˜ˆ

@Green_Eyed_Girl - Indeed! Love their art. They also take up a fair portion in my personal wank bank folder on my phone :joy:

1 Like

Agreed, i have a big section for them too. Theyr amazing at drawring emotions and romantic stuff. Have you wandered onto their twitter feed? All the characters have little back stories too.

1 Like

@Green_Eyed_Girl - No, I donā€™t do Twitter so I havenā€™t noticed. :sweat_smile:

Yeah, i dont either really. But it is useful for finding art sometimes

1 Like

Ooh, Ive been wanting something like this for ages. i finally saw one today after you mentioned it. Why do more people not make this kind of toy? Getting something that shape is so difficult for some reason

1 Like

@Mint-Monster : Loving the monsters under the bed pics, especially the first one

Does anyone draw at all? I would love to get back into drawing and draw some monsters :slight_smile:
Iā€™ve just had a lot going on which has stopped me from being able to draw.

3 Likes

@DarkPollution - I havenā€™t drawn for a long time, but should probably get back into it. I always struggle with what to draw, though :thinking:

2 Likes

Im planning to try some lino cutting. Havent decided what to do first, but mermaids and sea monsters where on my list ideas. Other mythologicals too
(Might start with something a tad less tricky til i crack using the blades in a new medium)

2 Likes

Yeah. Love a bit of drawing.
Used to do tons of drawing & painting, but mostly gone digital with appleā€™s pencil these days.
Not done too many monsters yet though. Never too late to start, I guess! :japanese_ogre::smiling_imp:

1 Like

The third picture in your last post @Mint-Monster is so hot! I get the feeling that he could be really dominant and a bit rough but has a sensitive and gentle side too (plus heā€™s gorgeous, check out the eyes and the strong hands). I love the idea that a monster could have his way with me but still be considerate to my needs and show love and affection :heart: Iā€™m not sure if this is the same artist but this gives me the same impression, Iā€™d love to be curled up on his lap too! Iā€™d love to know where you find all this artwork :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

These are gorgeous pics again, @Mint-Monster
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I do love a good horny beast!

@Kitty-Cat01 - Yes, I love huge monsters that also have a gentle side. A soft spot for their little human :kissing_closed_eyes:

I think the artistā€™s name is lichelet for those?

I find my pics mainly on Reddit, Tumblr and even just plain Google images.

2 Likes

Thanks :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_imp: Iā€™ll check out the artist! Iā€™ll admit that Iā€™ve no idea what Tumblr and Reddit are but Iā€™m sure google can help me with that :joy:

@Kitty-Cat01 - With Reddit and Tumblr, you can basically follow blogs or communities that youā€™re interested in. Tumblr no longer supports NSFW imagery (you can still find some, though), but people often write stories or little head cannons on there.

Reddit is basically a free for all, haha. Like a buffet. For example, I joined the r/MonsterGirl, r/MonsterMen, r/consentacle, r/Tentai, r/Teratophiliacs ones so any recent stuff from those will come up like a news feed of smut :joy:

In short, theyā€™re both a way to view content that youā€™re more likely to be interested in and maybe even be more part of community. I personally just use them for viewing pictures, though.

3 Likes

My new book of short stories turned up :grin: am seriously considering whether i can get away with putting a random dust jacket on it (its sadly soft back so this may not work) otherwise i will have to only read it in the evenings before bed. Not sure how the title, ā€œ13 days of monster f#ckingā€, will go down with the local populace :rofl: :octopus:

2 Likes

Iā€™m sure you can make it work @Green_Eyed_Girl! You could make a cover from some pretty paper or material if you couldnā€™t find one to fit. Or just be brave and see what funny looks you get :sweat_smile: Iā€™m going to have to look up this book since I really want to read it now! Not sure my hubby would understand though. I could hide it but iā€™m trying not to keep secrets anymore, it doesnā€™t seem right. Enjoy the book and let us know what you think :blush:

Its by k.l.hiers and Its on smashwords (as amazon decided to drop it for some reason :woman_shrugging: its the only one of her books that isnt on kindle and trust me, there are plenty of tentacle based romps in the sucker for love series)
I ordered a hardcopy off her etsy. So thats also an option. She has an author website though, so going there is a good option to get links

@Kitty-Cat01 If you want something easier to explain, maybe try one of her others. acsquidentally in love is a really good book. Dude possessed by anchient god (think cuthulluh). So tentacles, but less giant alien squid critter.
Cold hard cash is also a super read. Bit dark but Super hot and Very kinky. Might be up your street. Finding a book that balances the romance and the kink well is always a massive plus for me

2 Likes

When Iā€™m going through my monster art pics to upload, thereā€™s times I wonder if the (male) nipples need to be censored if they are literally drawn/painted on like a pair of circles? But then Iā€™ll cover them with a green mark which makes them look like they have green nipples instead. So it kinda makes no difference in a way? Hmmā€¦ :thinking:

1 Like

Yes, i wondered this. Ive been doing it out of habit though

1 Like