Monster Lover Thread šŸ˜ˆ

@Green_Eyed_Girl - Ah, you probably have more lines than me then. You just pick the ones youā€™re into and see how many of them make up a column, row or diagonal line. One complete line is a point so I got 5 in total.

Yes, suckers can be a pain to clean depending on the style. Usually they are just on one side, but I have one thatā€™s suckers ALL the way around :sob: I use those bathroom/fingernail brushes for cleaning toys. Iā€™d be there all day with a toothbrush with the size of some of them! Haha.

I saw that black/gold one in your stash and instantly thought ā€œthat must be a pain to cleanā€. Bet the texture is amazing feeling though.
My monster bingo count is 6 (7 depending on my mood). Not 100% sure how they define murderous :laughing: in the context of monster erotica

@rosiedosie ive got the kendal swirly dildo too. I love the silky silicone and the texture, but it is 5.75ā€ circumference and pretty inflexible.
Its easily the largest dildo i own at the moment :laughing: still trying to work out how to take it comfotably.
@Mint-Monster any tips?

2 Likes

I have a 5.75" dildo from fun factory (the big boss). Itā€™s the only realistic toy I have (I have the black one cause the flesh toned one was just too realistic :sweat_smile:) but I actually donā€™t like how flaccid/bendy it is and how smooth it is and was actually looking for something firmer with more texture :sweat_smile: I look forward to your thoughts @Mint-Monster Definitely have to be well warmed-up to use it :laughing:

3 Likes

I shoved my head into the interent, and it looks like there are a few people whoā€™ve reviewed fantasy sleeves and masturbators. besides the famous ones youve probubly seen Several other companies make them (one of which is in france). Fleshlight also seem to have got in on the action too.
Not sure what theyr like but the reviews sounds good.

@rosiedosie ok :sweat_smile: going to sound like a noob, but when you say ā€œwarm upā€ do you mean start with a smaller dildo?

2 Likes

@rosiedosie - Hmmā€¦ thatā€™s a good question. I suppose it depends what mood Iā€™m in. I feel that the outright girthy ones are more of a challenge, but I can work well with them. Getting over a knot/head/shaft for them is rewarding like ā€œI canā€™t believe Iā€™m taking this thingā€. As I only have 2 inflatable toys so far, thereā€™s a lot more variety in my dildos that can basically scratch any itch I have.

For the inflatable ones, I feel those are the ā€œeasy winā€ toys. Thereā€™s no size hurdle I have to climb over first like solid toys. Just insert, inflate and enjoy. I should mention that the Dorcel doesnā€™t get anywhere near as big as the one I pictured above, but having vibes gives it a satisfactory edge. For that basic one, I canā€™t remove it unless I want to simulate what it feels like to lay a dinosaur egg, haha. Ow! :sauropod:

The inflatables also have a nice, bouncy feel to them. Giving you the sense they are engorged and not just solid material which I like.

I like both the Kendall and the Dorcel for their own reasons. But I would say the Dorcel is the better G-spot stimulator between the two. The Kendallā€™s girth and swirly shaft are its key points in internal play.

1 Like

Yes! Thatā€™s the beautiful bastard right there! A pain to clean but very worth itā€¦ almost too good. Itā€™s one Iā€™ve used with my partner and I must have cum in less than 2 minutes. With him being like ā€œAre you done already?? I barely got a look in! Blink and youā€™ll miss it!ā€ :joy:

Iā€™ve been taking ā€œmurderousā€ as just dangerous for the monster bingo.

I would consider ā€œwarming upā€ to be being fully aroused or using something smaller first. Can honestly say Iā€™ve never used something smaller before taking a bigger one as I love that ā€œbarely fitsā€ feeling :heart_eyes: So for me, itā€™s about being as aroused as possible before hand. Lube is great, but I also like just using my own. Best advice is to take things slow and at your own pace.

My biggest/widest dildo is 10 inches in girth and thereā€™s no way I can fit that but the top half is smaller. So I can take as much girth as I can manage when I get closer to the bottom. Donā€™t worry if you canā€™t take the whole thing with any toy. Enjoy what you can enjoy :blush:

2 Likes

It looks like one id want to rotate while inserted.
10inchesā€¦man that makes me wince just reading that. Which one is it out of curiosity?
I keep finding ones that are intimidatingly big down the base, so being ok with just taking the top is a good attitude. Large heads are tricky, found some i liked but the head was way too big for me atm. At least if its a knot i can work up to that.

If we count murderous as dangerous, then i have 7 to 8 (besides other things, venom is cute :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: ) Iā€™m indifferent to eggs, can take or leave them and vore just doesnā€™t do it for me. But the rest is fun.

Thanks for the tips, the kendal was alot bigger than my other dildoes, but i really love the feeling of the texture. More lube, more warm up :+1: good to know

1 Like

@Green_Eyed_Girl - Itā€™s the blue one on the right.

Yes, I love dangerous monsters with a soft spot. Deadly to thee, but not to me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

The Kendall was my first ever ā€œbig oneā€ and after that I just wanted more and more. Haha.

2 Likes

I can totally understand the attraction I personally love power play sex. I am not into the tentacles element but a powerful authority figure that could hurt me or control me is a big turn on.

2 Likes

@BDSMFetish - Interestingly, not really into it when power play is with humans. Just when itā€™s a big olā€™ monster. Haha.

I know a lot of people like the ravaging fantasy element, but all my monsters are pretty gentle like they donā€™t want to break me. A monster limiting itā€™s own strength like that just for you is pretty cuteā€¦ and hot. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

6 Likes

@Mint-Monster @Green_Eyed_Girl Went fishing today and hooked this thing! Wasnā€™t what I was trying for but I kept it anyway! Going free to anyone interest :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::smiling_imp:

edited by mod

5 Likes

Fair enough lol genital monster it is :joy:

1 Like

They will love this :joy:

1 Like

I like the power play thing so I think that is probably part of the interest in monsters for me. Something strong and potentially dangerous that has the ultimate control I guess. Having additional limbs, tentacles etc doesnā€™t hurt either! Sometimes I think I have a rather warped mind but thankfully being part of this forum is helping me to accept my kinks a little more although I still think Iā€™m not quite comfortable with them.

6 Likes

Removes Kendall from cartā€¦

Adds it back to cart :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

:joy::joy: first people I thought of when I saw it

1 Like

@SteelA1 cute haha

1 Like

@sharbur looks used :see_no_evil::joy:

@SteelA1 I donā€™t care heā€™s the kinda guy Iā€™d vibe with if you know what I mean :joy::drooling_face::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

@sharbur I absolutely get what you mean :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy::joy:

1 Like