Monster Lover Thread šŸ˜ˆ

Apparently tentacle urethral sounds (silicone obviously) exist :laughing: the things you find when you wander about the internet.
Serious props to anyone who can use one of those.

2 Likes

@Green_Eyed_Girl Those things scare me omg

1 Like

Yeah, they look pretty serious.
I went from ā€œwhat on earth is thatā€ (to be fair, my initial reaction with a decent 30% of fantasy toys) to ā€œam i reading the measurements right?ā€

Ive seen the metal ones they sell here, and they look cool, but the silicone ones are so long. Im sure they feel good, but How does that even fit??

@Green_Eyed_Girl I watched a video once about a guy saying he does it and even he says it hurts really bad. I think it would be easier for guys but for girls it would be harder. I hate whoever invented this. Itā€™s not a sex toy itā€™s a literal torture device.

Saw some snake and monster sounding toys. They look so good, so long, but so pricey lol

1 Like

Found This thought you guys would find it amusing

@Melody1 ive seen quite a few long anal toys recently, id hypothetically be up for trying one of those. but the sounds seem massive to me.

3 Likes

@Green_Eyed_Girl - Yes! Thatā€™s what I aspire to have. Iā€™m jealous of that dragonā€™s collection :joy:

@Melody1 - Thatā€™s the problem with fantasy toys; the price. Oof! My poor credit cardā€¦

4 Likes

It does have a pretty awesome selection to be honest :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Do any of you guys have the monsters on display around the house or in the bedroom? Most of them look far too pretty (as monsters go :slight_smile: ) to be hidden away in a drawer. I have several steel and glass toys in subtle locations about my place.

4 Likes

I think hypothetically i could get away with the glass tentacle as a ā€œsculptureā€, but having a shared house cramps my ability to display awesome silicone sadly.
But if i had my own house, yes, i would try and display a few in the bedroom :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

@Melody1 - I could get away with the unicorn horns for sure and maybe a few of the tentacles. I would love to have a display cabinet or shelf for them. But my partner isnā€™t keen on wangs being around when family/friends come over, haha. First thing he says when someoneā€™s coming is ā€œAre all your dicks away??ā€ :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Lookings at your stash most of your monster dildos arenā€™t super obvious so I donā€™t think any visitors would look at them and think ā€œah yes, a dildoā€ :rofl: (Unless maybe they were into it too :wink:)

3 Likes

Is pennywise from IT considered a monster? I was watching the 2017 IT and pennywise in thatā€¦yeah lol. I wonder if anywhere has clown themed dildos. Does anyone know? :thinking:

1 Like

@rosiedosie - Thatā€™s true. Maybe they are only looking for human dicks so it wonā€™t register, haha. To be honest, I think my brain just sees potential in anything now. I was in a shop the other day and seen a mushroom garden ornament that looked like something I would have in my toy collection :joy:

3 Likes

Huh, who knew. Internet says yes.
Although i would more describe them as clown barf (dyer lingo for anything that looks like some one threw a rainbow at it haphazardly)
Also lots of rainbow dildoes by the way,
Huh, apparently zombie fantasy themed toys exist too (not my cup of tea, but im sure there are some left for dead fans out there somewhere that will love them)

Ps. :scream: so glad i never watched that film. That clown is terrifying

1 Like

@sharbur - I would consider Pennywise/IT a monster, yes. But it depends on how you look at it. Pennywise the Clown is a human form, but IT itself is a shapeshifter so anything can go on down there. So any dildo can technically be a Pennywise/IT dildo. The internet seems to deem that it has a ā€œclussyā€ (clown pussy) thatā€™s usually depicted as a vagina with teeth and a tentacle coming out of it.

I have a rainbow dildo that I always refer to as ā€œclown cockā€. :clown_face:

2 Likes

@Mint-Monster the rainbow dildo is a good idea actually never thought of it that way.

2 Likes

Wow, just seen a picture of someone room decorated with shelves of fantasy dildoes. They had a uv light shot, it was amazing!
So pretty

Ok, so whats everyones favourite kind of fantasy dildo? Dragons, tentacles, werewolves, really out there stuff, non anatomic types, other creature options?

For me, as much as i like the werewolf and tentacle ones (some of the really out there stuff is just amazing too) its got to be dragons. The texture is so good and that combined with the shapes is just a winner for me. Also really love the heavy texture on some of the non anatomic types. But dragons edge them out as theyr more fun thematically. :grin:

3 Likes

Oh! I actually know something about this weirdly, part of the reason why the Internet keeps giving Pennywise something like this is because Itā€™s referred to as female in the book

@Ace12345 - Thatā€™s right. Itā€™s kind of hard to describe but Iā€™ll have a go at what I got from the book:

To the human eye, we canā€™t perceive ITs true form so thatā€™s why it appears as a giant spider monster. The book says it also lays eggs and thatā€™s why they deem it female. In its own dimension, itā€™s a bunch of orange lights that sends people mad or tranced out when they look at them like a typical eldritch horror, haha. Iā€™ve always taken IT as a genderless creature but I guess it can be left to interpretation too. So Iā€™m not surprised people give Pennywise a vagina/penis/tentacle thing :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like