Monthly photo competitions?

I will tell her. Thank you very much glad you enjoy our pics.

I keep trying to upload photos it says they're being uploaded but never come up it just says I haven't uploaded any yet and they're not breaking rules

Kirsty92 wrote:

I keep trying to upload photos it says they're being uploaded but never come up it just says I haven't uploaded any yet and they're not breaking rules

Try speaking with the on line help guys, they may be able to help you.

Hope you get it sorted xx

Thank you will have to give it a go the photos are just my bum in knickers and the dress in the DP so it's not flashing too much too rude so I'm not sure why it happens

How do you rotate a photo when you upload it? On my computer, the photo is the right way around, but when uploaded it is on its side???

popk1n wrote:

How do you rotate a photo when you upload it? On my computer, the photo is the right way around, but when uploaded it is on its side???

It's cool, edited it in Paint and now it works

Did you take the photo upside down and then rotate on the computer?

bondagegod wrote:

Did you take the photo upside down and then rotate on the computer?

yeah, I took it sideways. It's fine now, I edited them in Paint and now they work :)

Glad you sorted it now. I had that problem once it sounded the same thing.

lovingnewtoys wrote:

bondagegod wrote:

There has been some excellent photos uploaded over Easter.

Honestly - think you are on for another win - congrats in advance xxxx

What did I tell you? Well done xx

Congrats to all winners, runners up, and everyone who posts pics xx

Fantastic to see a male has won, well done Hanky! Xx
Also congrats once again Bondagegod for coming runner up🎉

Can anybody from Lovehoney clarify what is meant by 'Lovehoney lingerie' for the MOTM. I've seen a picture with wax (great picture I might add) but it's not lingerie, is it?

Couple looking to spice things up wrote:

Can anybody from Lovehoney clarify what is meant by 'Lovehoney lingerie' for the MOTM. I've seen a picture with wax (great picture I might add) but it's not lingerie, is it?

I am asumming this image has been picked as fluffbags is in lingerie in the pic - i am not part of the process ( well I approve the images ) So I would need to clarify that with Nicole and let you know next week 

Thanks for the reply Leanne. I can see a bra but I can't find a product link or mention of which bra it is in the post. I totally agree the picture deserves credit it's fabulously different. So please don't take me as complaining, I just wanted to know if it's ok for us to do similar photos in the future to enter into the competition.

You was right lovingnewtoys. Thank you for the congratulations thanks to CLTSTU as well. Well done to all the winners.

I have to admit I believed the whole purpose was to show the 'lingerie' to its best, not necessarily the 'model' or photographic abilities - perhaps I misunderstood the concept.

I do still enjoy just having hubby snapping away and he enjoys too, so will continue to post pics just for the fun of it!! Xxx

bondagegod wrote:

You was right lovingnewtoys. Thank you for the congratulations thanks to CLTSTU as well. Well done to all the winners.

I'm always right - just ask my husband lol xxx

Congratulations to Hanky Spanky on winning the MOTM ! Damn, I love that pic !!

Congratulations to the runners up too.....great pics everyone xx

Forgot I made this post and there was actually a photo competition. Everyone did really well this month and have good photographic abilities. Was starting to forget what a man actually looked like 😂🤓
Need to have the 'real' people in the pics next to the model ones for each item so we get a better perception of reality lol

honeybun91 wrote:

Forgot I made this post and there was actually a photo competition. Everyone did really well this month and have good photographic abilities. Was starting to forget what a man actually looked like 😂🤓
Need to have the 'real' people in the pics next to the model ones for each item so we get a better perception of reality lol

Some 'real' pictures do get featured on product pages, but not on many that I've seen so far x

honeybun91 wrote:

We do featured pictures and these are of members wearing garments , such as here : 

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33198

Unfortunately we can not post every picture as we do need to use our own images too ![yes|20x20](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif "yes")

Our instagram is also full of members in lingerire : @LOVEHONEYLINGERIE

I hope that helps clarify