Model of the Month

First off, thanks again for choosing my pic(s) and well done to everyone else - Very well deserved!!

Just wondered - how do we know what the 'theme' is for the following month? It's just there's no indication on the blog post itself!

I'm planning a few shoots this month and tbh its an excuse to do another themed one!!

Thanks LH

:)

Xxx

Tracey, how does it actually work? I love doing shoots, and have done a few in the past with lovely results. I'd really like to submit some of them.. but what is the process?

If the product your using doesnt have the link on the page go to community & Advice then down to Members Photos and then click Upload pics. you can then put the items name in the description bit and when they approve your photo they tag it to that item :)

If the picture has an item tagged it gets entered

xxx

Hi Lovehoney Nicole. I checked out the photo guidelines and noted the bit about not submitting photos that are too revealing. I need to get a better handle on this. Any chance of you sending me a few examples of photos that are?

Lovehoney - Nicole wrote:

Tracey3x wrote:

Just wondered - how do we know what the 'theme' is for the following month? It's just there's no indication on the blog post itself!

Hi Tracey!

Thanks for the question. There's actually never a pre-determined theme for the Model of the Month competition, but in March there were so many great leg shots that I decided to call it Lovely Legs Month.

I don't know why everyone decided to get their legs and stockings out on the coldest month of the year, but the results were fantastic!

Thanks! Well you can thank some major shoe bargains for my photos!

Will just have to take plenty of different ones!! :D

Xxx

Lifebuoy wrote:

Hi Lovehoney Nicole. I checked out the photo guidelines and noted the bit about not submitting photos that are too revealing. I need to get a better handle on this. Any chance of you sending me a few examples of photos that are?

Hi lifebuoy,

Here are some additional notes from the guidelines page that should help (we won't be sending any inappropriate photos out :D):

No thanks!

• Cover up: penises, testicles, vaginas, labia, anuses, nipples, sexual activity, erections through clothes. And not just with see-through clothes (the clue is in the name). Don't use toys to preserve your modesty, it doesn't work!
  • Tidy up before you take photos: a messy background is distracting. Double check the background for things like your children’s school photos or anything else you don’t want the world to see. Remember you’re showing off the lingerie, not your home decor!
  • Be subtle, sexy and tasteful with your posing. Overly explicit photos (e.g. open-legged shots) won't be approved.

Thanks LH Alice. Actually my post was tongue-in-cheek ! I should added a wink.

Here's one belatedly

Here's another for being you

Thought id bump this thread rather than make a new one

My question is do you have to link what your wearing to its product page? As when i looked at the product pages there wasnt any option to upload it to the page

No, if you just set the caption of the photo for the item you're wearing, that's good enough afaik.

Thanks s&s thats what i did in the end

Yeah that what i did thought it was odd how you could on products that had members pics on already but couldnt on those that didnt