Movie Sex Scenes

Gia is really good - why do I forget all the good ones? I also really like Sirens because the passion just builds and builds

Not as a sex scene per se but the opening scene to Lost in Translation is sexy as hell. I find it very subtle and sensual and make me wanna bite into Scarlett's ass something awful.

I think I remember something rather sexy happening in Indecent Proposal. Or maybe it was just Demi Moore's boobs.

And that scene in Dirty Dancing, I know, I know- I'm a girl.

Complicity is pretty saucy. And Keeley Hawes nude

I agree with chipnroll! That scene in dirty dancing does it for me too!

Is mention of that scene just a cunning ploy by you ladies to get bloke to watch a chick flick?

Sigourney Weaver any scene any time

Anyone seen A History Of Violence? Not as good a film as I'd hoped, but the sex at the start is hot. Mrs M preferred the sex at the end...

WandA wrote:

Is mention of that scene just a cunning ploy by you ladies to get bloke to watch a chick flick?

Of course! Now you'll just have to watch it to find out what that scene is!

Jamba wrote:

Not as a sex scene per se but the opening scene to Lost in Translation is sexy as hell. I find it very subtle and sensual and make me wanna bite into Scarlett's ass something awful.

Totally with you on this one. Without doubt my favourite opening shot of a movie ever!

9 1/2 weeks was pretty good as was Blue Lagoon. Was just thinking about this movie the other day. Boy was that a turn on as a young teenager.

I really need to watch Gia sometime. Angelina is hot External Media

I am still amused that later this semester, my University Cinema Club is showing Shortbus. That should be interesting. There are several bits in that I get *very* turned on by :P But it's incredibly blatent.

As for Secretary, I just generally tend to perve over James Spader. I do in Boston Legal too... Mmm, there's something about that man!

Queen of the Damned, yes. Oh, yes.

chipNroll wrote:

I think I remember something rather sexy happening in Indecent Proposal. Or maybe it was just Demi Moore's boobs.

And that scene in Dirty Dancing, I know, I know- I'm a girl.

Here,here the Dirty Dancing scene gives me tingles every time i watch it :P

The scene in "Don't Look Now" was pretty good (especially for 1973). Of course back then any guy with a pulse fancied Julie Christie. Some of us still do.

Good to see the film back in the news again. It must have knocked the hell out of the sale of red raincoats for kids 8-)

A slighter older film and for its time circa 1970 was quite risque and very erotically charged.

The Michael Caine/ Britt Ekland telephone sex scene in Get Carter is hot! Brit Ekland looked so sexy and watching her writhing around the bed in black lingerie explains where my appreciation of black undies comes from!

Might slip it in the DVD.....!

anyone seen the film '9 songs'?? very very sexy film

katmiaow wrote:

anyone seen the film '9 songs'?? very very sexy film

Yep! One of our faves to watch together!

secretary: only watched it once, and never made it to the end for other 'distractions'!

9 1/2 weeks: alley scene in the rain, and food scene on the kitchen floor

fatal attraction: the first movie with sex scenes i ever saw when i was oh so young and 'innocent' lol. in the kitchen when shes on the counter and he rips her knickers off, also the blow job in the lift - still yet to re-enact that one!

Not sex scene as such but Coyote Ugly I always find invigorating and want to go jump the man. Unfortunately my balance is terrible to table top dancing is doomed to failure!

Not a sex scene per se but Laura San Giacomo in Sex, Lies & videotape while she is being interviewed by James Spader talking about sex is very hot. Also I have to agree with LH Hella 9 1/2 weeks alley scene is also hot.

Oddly I heard something mad the other day. Having just though about Blue Lagoon for the first time in years it was mentionned on an audiobook I was listening to.

Apparently one of the people in it is Chistopher Atkins. None other than the creator of the Atkins diet!