Moving on from vanilla bdsm

We’re at a stage where we find bdsm quite vanilla :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: We have restraints, paddles you name it. We’re into FLR, been looking around and stuck now on what is next to try.

I can’t expect my OH to come up with new ideas - he lacks imagination! A few thoughts are role-playing games but LH doesn’t allow returns. Not keen on buying new games if I don’t know what is inside. Is there a preview or pictures of the game cards?

What else can we try aside from games?

1 Like

BDSM is very broad, and I have no doubt that there are many other elements you have yet to consider or explore, or maybe in a different way.
Can I suggest you instead research and read up on the various ‘kinks’ out there, and have a conversation with your partner around which you’d like to explore?

2 Likes

@dallon
Bdsm is fun - but where to go can be difficult- have you tried toys which deliver a shock and how good is your rope work

That comment indicates you aren’t really into BDSM IMO. Do you like bruises or even cut marks on the ass? Do you like total bondage like cling wrap? Do you like nipples being stretched in various ways? Do you like roll play at all? Do you like bondage in general?