Mr strapon scenes

Hi all,

I am a new user and joined lh because I love the toys and think you people are all hot.
Now for a favour;-) I am looking for a nice sxy DVD for the mrs but I want to drop a hint in. Can anyone suggest a DVD that is sexy and has a few strapon scenes preferably the guy receiving. If not then anything with strapon would be great as long as it's not too obvious.

Look forward to replies.
Thanks
M

plenty on Red Tube or Tube8 , not on DVD i know , but would give SWMBO the idea

Joey Silvera has a serious called StrapAttack I believe which may suit you. Try blissbox. May be more pegging scenes than you want, seems to generally be all or nothing. You could swap some DVDs around to mix it up more?

This wont really help...but might keep you entertained!

http://www.spankwire.com/search/straight/keyword/strapon+guy

Aww i thought i was going to see our OA member Strapon! scenes

hee hee hee

xx

Lol!

I do have a history of showing off a lot of my videos and pics as I'm a bit of an exhibitionist at heart....but I've got the lovely girlfriend to think about now...can't share the videos without her permission as she's the one doing the fucking!

PPB....I'm horny now just thinking about it....think I'm gna have to watch a few of the videos of our Strapon sessions later!

Have u ever given it a to a guy with a strapon!? x

pinkprincessbarton wrote:

Aww i thought i was going to see our OA member Strapon! scenes

hee hee hee

xx

not a guy no i havent, I have a lady but im still a bloke strap on virgin!

PPB

x

oooh interesting! I'm guessing your a bloke strapon virgin because it just hasn't happened rather than you not wanting to right?

I should actually be a bit more careful about the questions I ask, as even though you don't mind...it seemed to not be appreciated last time I got curious about your sexual exploits!

I'm just gagging for some strap on fun now...I need to move in with the girlfriend so I can get it whenever I want it. I hope your happy now PPB...I'm gagging for anal and can't get it....I'm gna be so frustrated! x

To be quite honest strapon i think you have hit the nail on the head- it just hasn't happened lol if my partner really wanted to, and the opportunity came along then i would definately go there.

I seriously do not mind at all like i said before you ask away ha ha

PPB

x

I always think it's quite a tricky subject for a guy or girl to bring up in a relationship. It's quite hard to just say:

"Can I fuck you with a strap on?" or "Will you fuck me with a strapon?"

I guess it is a very kinky thing to do so there might always be that element of doubt as to how your partner would react.

Would you feel comfortable just directly asking him PPB...or do u find it slightly awkward too? I'm trying to think how it happened for me and the girlfriend now...and I can't really remember. I'm gna have to ask her now! x

Got me thinking how it all came around now!

Also got me gagging for some anal fucking!

hOPE I GET IT TONIGHT XX

pinkprincessbarton wrote:

To be quite honest strapon i think you have hit the nail on the head- it just hasn't happened lol if my partner really wanted to, and the opportunity came along then i would definately go there.

I seriously do not mind at all like i said before you ask away ha ha

PPB

x

Me me me me me, waves hands wildly in the air!!!

TB

i think she's got plans for me and her strapon next weekend! Can't wait...

Strapon your vids sound good!

Thanks sxe couple, the videos are pretty good! In fact I pleasured myself yesterday whilst watching one of them! I felt really arrogant doing it...but it got me off so that's all that matters! Have you two indulged in any strapon fun between yourselves?

To be fucked by a gorgeous slut with a strapon was a fantasy of mine for years...but I never really felt comfortable enough with the girls I had been with to ask for it. I've always thought this is quite a tricky thing to ask for because I imagine a lot of women would run a mile!

hmmm it wasn't so tricky with us as we're very comfortable... so in answer to your question. Yes We haven't ever filmed it though which is odd as we've filmed almost everything else as some of the older blog members can vouch for.

Well, I guess you two have got something to do this weekend then! ;-)

it just so happens that we're visiting her folks this weekend so whilst we may indulge... I doubt we'll be getting the camera out this time

Lol....that would be a sight to behold if her parents walked in! I'd love to see the footage if you managed to capture the look of her parents on camera as you zoom out of the shot of you pounding your girlfriend!

I think it's a wise move to leave the camera out of this one!

there is a lock... but still, did you film yours all off a tripod or wheel in a third hand?

We went for the real amateur hold it in your hand whilst fucking approach!

The girlfriend was just pounding away at me and pointing the camera at the good stuff!