strap on fun ???

hi to you all just a ?, my mrs and i both love to do soft bondage its great and lots of fun, we know have gone out and baught a strap on for her to use on me, im a bloke by the way lol has anyone got ant ideas of the best way for her to take me and do it the best position xx

I was gonna suggest there's probably a thread about this already but I just looked and maybe not specificly about best positions for pegging (her doing you with a strapon)...

so... the easiest for starting off is probably some variation of doggie style - bent over the bed, or on your hands & knees, or just laying flat with a few pillows under your belly - that should make for the easiest 'access'. Once you're into it anything goes really. I like it when I'm on my back with legs up on her shoulders so I can look her in the eye... or riding her 'cowgirl' so I can control the pace.

Take it real slow if it's your first time receiving anal - you don't want an unpleasent experience to spoil what could be a nice addition to your bedroom fun... and remember, lube, lube & more lube!

Welcome to the OA, AO haha.

Anyway, No doupt wanda or whoever will post up the rules thread, Be sure to read them.

Not sure why you started two threads, But hey ho, Was probably a glitch...

Anyways, I myself am waiting for my OH to get the confidence to do this to me and we already have a few strapon's from here.

One, Have you had any anal experience before this?

If not, I suggest a few things before she delves in ( pun intended lol )

First, Start small, Seriously, this will make a 'Huge' difference later on. ( Yes, another intended pun! )

Second, Use LOTS and I mean Copious amounts of lube! Then use more lube again, And just incase, Top up with even more offensive amounts of lube... If you haven't got the hint.... "LUBE"

Third... Umm, Just remember to breath, Relax, Breath some more!

Fourth... That all sounds a bit daunting doesn't it? Trust me, It's far from it! I know these things you see.

Right, Uhumm * Cough cough *

Best Position would be entirely unique to each and every couple that dabble in strapon sex.

Myself as a beginner, Once my OH decides to give me a good seeing to, I am going to begin with the good old me on my side with upper leg raised a little, with OH behind.

Later on, From solo anal shenanigens, I believe I will prefer it either on my back with knees brought toward my chest, Or me riding reverse cowgirl or is it reverse cowboy in this case? Anyway I digress, Reverse Cowperson leaning backwards so I can grind against her 'Wo'Manhood.

Then she can give me the reach-around

So anyway, Hope that helps, And please forgive me if I sound like a joker, I'm really not. I'm just high on codeine, caffeine and the giggles, Hense my warped mannerisms this evening!

On a serious note.... I congratulate you both on being an openminded couple for giving this a whirl!

And I am also slightly jealous! As some of my friends here will understand lol! I've been gagging for a strapon sssion with my OH for like eons now!

And, Enjoy yourselves!!!

Paul

Me and BadGirl decided to have a little go at pegging. We bought http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=1226 and http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13991 and used some http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13084.

It was a little tricky initially as BadGirl wasn't used to thursting and the positioning was a little difficult as I'm pretty tall and BadGirl is a bit of a short ass. We got http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=8683 which helped out massively.

Best position for us is doggie style.. That way you can thurst back if your partner gets a bit tired.

Now I'm used to the dildo above Im going to get either http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15112 or http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=9619.

As Paul said, you just need to take it slow, relaxe and enjoy yourselves!

Seduced wrote:

Anyway, No doupt wanda or whoever will post up the rules thread, Be sure to read them.

Anyways, I myself am waiting for my OH to get the confidence to do this to me and we already have a few strapon's from here.

First, Start small, Seriously, this will make a 'Huge' difference later on. ( Yes, another intended pun! )

Second, Use LOTS and I mean Copious amounts of lube! Then use more lube again, And just incase, Top up with even more offensive amounts of lube... If you haven't got the hint.... "LUBE"

Fourth... That all sounds a bit daunting doesn't it? Trust me, It's far from it! I know these things you see.

Best Position would be entirely unique to each and every couple that dabble in strapon sex.

Myself as a beginner, Once my OH decides to give me a good seeing to, I am going to begin with the good old me on my side with upper leg raised a little, with OH behind.

Later on, From solo anal shenanigens, I believe I will prefer it either on my back with knees brought toward my chest, Or me riding reverse cowgirl or is it reverse cowboy in this case? Anyway I digress, Reverse Cowperson leaning backwards so I can grind against her 'Wo'Manhood.

Then she can give me the reach-aroundExternal Media

So anyway, Hope that helps, And please forgive me if I sound like a joker, I'm really not. I'm just high on codeine, caffeine and the giggles, Hense my warped mannerisms this evening!

On a serious note.... I congratulate you both on being an openminded couple for giving this a whirl!

And I am also slightly jealous! As some of my friends here will understand lol! I've been gagging for a strapon sssion with my OH for like eons now!

And, Enjoy yourselves!!!

PaulExternal Media

Paul, this is a fantastic post!

Informative, light hearted, serious and friendly!

Thumbs up! External MediaExternal Media

Mwuhahaha, Thankyou sweety

Seduced wrote:.

Hmmm... don't think we've tried that one... may need to have a go. Soon.

Yes. Just yes.

I totally concur - usually the vast majority of strap-on questions on here are along the lines of; "I want my girl to do me with a strap-on - how do I ask her" ...or occasionally "I wanna fuck my man with a strap-on - how do I make him go for it?" ..."We've got the strap-on, we're up for it, but which position should we go for?" is something of a rarity... Good on ya!

Seduced wrote:

And, Enjoy yourselves!!!

PaulExternal Media

Anyone would think you had done this before!!! External Media

SlipperyWhenWet wrote:

I totally concur - usually the vast majority of strap-on questions on here are along the lines of; "I want my girl to do me with a strap-on - how do I ask her" ...or occasionally "I wanna fuck my man with a strap-on - how do I make him go for it?" ..."We've got the strap-on, we're up for it, but which position should we go for?" is something of a rarity... Good on ya!

I agree completely! Its great you are both open minded!

One thing to add is communicate. Its a new experience and always ask the other person how they are and tell the other how you are feeling.

Not sure how much anal you have tried but always go slow and like paul said lube, lube, lube a little more and if you think you cant lube anymore then lube again! Anal lube is good as its thicker. Also this may help: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=3432 as it relaxes you. Or some of these: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex/better-anal-sex/anal-easing/

xxxxchelzsxxxx wrote:

Seduced wrote:

And, Enjoy yourselves!!!

PaulExternal Media

Hhaaah I wish! Solo anal, Yes... LOTS!External Media Strapon fun with the OH? Unfortunately not yet External Media

And I just noticed I messed my haha up, OopsExternal Media

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Also this may help: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=3432 as it relaxes you. Or some of these: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex/better-anal-sex/anal-easing/

Hey MasqueradeMinx - don't want to be contradictory (but I'm gonna anywayExternal Media) - but I always thought the desensitising creams were a bit unwise for first-timers as you may do yourself damage without realizing. Best just to accept that it may be a little painful until you learn to relax back there. Once you're comfortable with your limits I'm sure they're cool though!

And I totally agree about communication - important point - talk to her, otherwise she'll never know what's working & what's not.

SlipperyWhenWet wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Also this may help: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=3432 as it relaxes you. Or some of these: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex/better-anal-sex/anal-easing/

Hey MasqueradeMinx - don't want to be contradictory (but I'm gonna anywayExternal Media) - but I always thought the desensitising creams were a bit unwise for first-timers as you may do yourself damage without realizing. Best just to accept that it may be a little painful until you learn to relax back there. Once you're comfortable with your limits I'm sure they're cool though!

And I totally agree about communication - important point - talk to her, otherwise she'll never know what's working & what's not.

I have used them before and I find them better, it doesnt numb you or anything but it just makes it more relaxed. Well it did to me anyway.

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

I have used them before and I find them better, it doesnt numb you or anything but it just makes it more relaxed. Well it did to me anyway.

Indeed it seems your right - I just read some reviews, which I should've done in the first place rather than just seeing "Desensitising" in the description & jumping to conclusions (sounds like good stuff actually!) - I hereby redact my contradictoryness! Sorry! I'll insist that the OH punishes me accordingly when she gets home External Media

SlipperyWhenWet wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Indeed it seems your right - I just read some reviews, which I should've done in the first place rather than just seeing "Desensitising" in the description & jumping to conclusions (sounds like good stuff actually!) - I hereby redact my contradictoryness! Sorry! I'll insist that the OH punishes me accordingly when she gets home External Media

Lol its allright, its better to ask someone and make sure they have the right idea than blindly follow... unless you are blindfolded and handcuffed.... External Media

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

SlipperyWhenWet wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Lol its allright, its better to ask someone and make sure they have the right idea than blindly follow... unless you are blindfolded and handcuffed.... External Media

Oiiii, Behave! External Media

Seduced wrote:

Oiiii, Behave! External Media

You should know I am very flirty! lol.

And what do I get for not being good? External Media

Seduced wrote:

xxxxchelzsxxxx wrote:

Seduced wrote:

And, Enjoy yourselves!!!

PaulExternal Media

Hhaaah I wish! Solo anal, Yes... LOTS!External Media Strapon fun with the OH? Unfortunately not yet External Media

And I just noticed I messed my haha up, OopsExternal Media

Haha well heres to future endeavours lol!!! (i hope thats spelt right) xxx

It is spelt correctly!!

I never woulda guessed MM!

Add to Lovehoney wishlist: 1 x Spell check in the forum reply text box!

SlipperyWhenWet wrote:

Add to Lovehoney wishlist: 1 x Spell check in the forum reply text box!

I remember this being discussed before by someone, but if you don't use IE then you usually get an in built spell checker with your browser........well, I use Chrome and it has one. That little red line can get annoying at times though.lol